Denial removing sharedfolders "Device or resource busy".

• Well

I had created two sharedfolders (not included at smb shares in order to access them through cloudcmd and make a copy). The first share named hamilt (referenced->yes) with relative path Hamilton/ was sourced at a usb stick which was mounted.
    Second was for Nextcloud which was inside one of my omv array disks with relative path Nextcloud/ and Referenced->no

Since there is no smb sharesd to start from there and delete them went to the next possible step which was shared folders from gui There directory hamilt cant be deleted (delete button grayed out) and I can edit it with no point, Also Nextcloud which gives me the opportunity to delete it getting an error after applying

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; systemctl restart 'sharedfolders-hamilt.mount' 2>&1' with exit code '1': A dependency job for sharedfolders-hamilt.mount failed. See 'journalctl -xe' for details.

and in more details

Here is the result of ps -ef | grep hamilt

root 7843 7810 0 02:50 pts/1 00:00:00 grep hamilt

Also tried with root from cli to umount /sharedfolders/hamilt alaso tried umount /srv/disk-by-id to unmount the usb stick and it seemed unmounted in filesystems. But no luck deleting those directories, Tried rm -r /path nothing....I am out of ideas. Any thoughts?

PS Already tried stopping all dockers in case any of them referencing hamilt (which dont) but still no way to delete it

With the below command lines

• sudo umount /your_path
    • remove mout path in /etc/fstabsudo nano /etc/fstab
    • rebootsudo reboot
    • remove directorysudo rm -rf /your_path

tried and seemed to be removed but in the gui at sharedfolders tab still there Managed to change the device from usb stick to hdd inside array and that gave me access to ACL tab Delete tab still disabled Tried to make ans smb share with that direcctory in case there were data inside but it was empty.

• Offizieller Beitrag

And if you turn off the services that use the folder, can you delete it OK?

If you install the plugin resetperm it can show exactly what services use a shared folder, if you don't remember it.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!