Running Emby, NextCloud on 2 Different IP/OMV Installs with Let's Encrypt

• Hi all, I'm bit of a OMV "noob" here, but I've managed to get my setup going successfully and have Let's Encrypt along with Emby and remote access following TechnoDadLife's great tutorial on Youtube.
    I recently picked up a ODroid XU4 and put a second OMV server on it with the intent of using it just for Nextcloud also with remote access. I'm running into problems because I'm not sure how to properly configure it so that Let's Cloud can put a SSL on it, and Nextcloud can be accessed securely and remotely. Nextcloud docker works fine, but when I try to setup Let's Encrypt it bombs out while trying to run the Docker saying "connection refused". I know this is because port 80 is set to work with my original Let's Encrypt docker on my OMV1 server. My question is - how do you configure the second server to either work with the original Let's Encrypt docker on OMV1 (server 1) or do you set it up as a 2nd Let's Encrypt docker? This is where I am becoming confused. Can anyone give me an idea of what to do here?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!