OMV 4 crashes while rsync

• SORRY for Doublepost. I had a Problem with posting. This thread can be deleted! The original is here !

Hi,

i´ve made a new installation of OMV 4 on my Server (HP ProLiant MicroServer). I had a raid0 with two 4TB WD Red and two 4TB USB-HDD as a Union-Filesystem.
    My Problem is, that i want to backup my data to the Union-Filesystem with rsync. There are about 6TB of Data. After running an hour the OMV crashes and is not available for about two minutes and than the Server works. But the rsync wrote only 300gb of data. I think theres a bigger Problem, when i see the logfile. But i dont know whats the Problem!

I add my actual syslog. Its very big. The rsync runs until ca. 2:00.

The Line:

Code
    Apr 23 19:45:33 schilkoserver smbd[16510]: [2019/04/23 19:45:33.182415,  0] ../source3/param/loadparm.c:3244(process_usershare_file)
    Apr 23 19:45:33 schilkoserver smbd[16510]:   process_usershare_file: stat of /var/lib/samba/usershares/backup8tb failed. Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden

makes no sense for me beacause i deleted the sambashare backup8tb!

Can someone helps me?

Sorry for my bad englisch!

Greets
    ompi

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!