[SOLVED] Virtualbox - trying to access host so I can set up Win10 guest

• I've created a vm containing windows 10 inside virtual box. The vm is at the first windows config screen..... and I can't get to it. I can't open the $%$#%$ console because I can't get adobe plugin to work with it. I am trying to rdp to the host but every client I have tried (windows rd, vncviewer, tightvnc) doesn't work. It seems like this is a fairly common issue but I can't seem to get past it. I would assume that once I get windows up I can just set up remote desktop inside of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can I even rdp to the host? I set the guest to have a bridged connection on 3389 and don't even get to the login screen.

• I found another thread in this forum where a user had the same problem and fixed it by deleting the plugin (presumably there was a network setup issue). I did that and I decided to try to use the console again - finally got that to work.

The new problem is in the console. I am getting this error when using the default settings:

Disconnect reason: E: TCP: SECURITY_ERROR Error #2048

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!