Problem with Hard Drives

• Hello,
    I have trouble with my OMV mounted on raspberry Pi 3. Every time I restart the Raspberry the system didn't recognize the 2 hard drives plugged in the usb ports.
    I can't mount the drives in the file system's tab and I lost the data. I have tried to delay the boot with the command "rootdelay" but it doesn't work. ;(
    Please help me.
    Thank's

• Did you configure any type of RAID with the disks manually by CLI? OMV doesn´t support RAID for USB devices in the WebUI.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• It is often a power supply problem of the RPi, especially when usb drives without own power supply are connected. Did you use the original power supply of the RPi, which belongs to the Pi3?
    You could test with only one drive connected.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• Try a powered USB hub with the external HDDs plugged into it and the hub then plugged into the RaspPI3 (?). Are they USB3.0 HDDS? Seems I've read posts about USB3.0 being an issue for external drives. What filesystem on the HDDS?

• It´s a pity if we could not help and you want to give up your project because of that.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!