Failed to unlink the directory '/export/pi' -> apply config

• Hey Guys,

I'm cleaning up my system from some test and did it nicely all together. When I now try to apply the config I get the following error: (cannot unlink an NFS share)

Code
    Failed to unlink the directory '/export/pi'

Error #6000: exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to unlink the directory '/export/pi'' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/fstab.inc:122 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: OMVModuleFsTab->deleteEntry(Array) #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/module.inc(136): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/fstab.inc(52): OMVModuleAbstract->execTasks('delete') #3 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(148): OMVModuleFsTab->stopService() #4 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array) #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #6 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(231): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array) #7 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array) #8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(62): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array) #10 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1) #11 {main}

Any help is appreciated.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Yep Volker, at the time of the removal it wasn't used!

My Pi was offline when I tried to remove it. So no NFS share was used, because no other devices use the NFS shares.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• Code
    root@chap:~# export LANG=C; rm -rf /export/pi 2>&1
    rm: cannot remove `/export/pi': Device or resource busy
    root@chap:~#

But, a reboot solved the problem... and now say linux doesn't require a reboot sometimes... apply config now works, besides a dozen communication failures while applying.

However, I can assure you that my Pi is the only thing that uses the nfs shares at all and it was powered down. So that can not be the root of the problem.

Greetings
    David

• chente

Hat das Thema geschlossen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!