FTP Share not Showing up.

• I add users via the web-gui. I make shared folder 1st. Then I decide users I want to use with the shared folder and rights. After that I go and setup the FTP. There is not weird modding or anything. It just works. The only issues I had to work out dealt with passive ports. I need to make a guide.

• No, you do not have to setup users in the FTP. Just normally in the web-gui. You are going to make me write up a guide tonight aren't you. I so had my fill on ftp when another user was having issues with passive ports.

• Zitat von "tekkbebe"

No, you do not have to setup users in the FTP. Just normally in the web-gui. You are going to make me write up a guide tonight aren't you. I so had my fill on ftp when another user was having issues with passive ports.

I don't mean to make you do anything like that, I know those guides are a pain! I am just not seeing it in the FTP sections of the services list. Which tab is it on?

• I don't know if it will add the usernames right away. It may do that when you login with that user. But it should say at least AllowUser. Yours said Deny.

OK, I'm going to do it step by step and write it all out.

• Zitat von "tekkbebe"

I don't know if it will add the usernames right away. It may do that when you login with that user. But it should say at least AllowUser. Yours said Deny.

OK, I'm going to do it step by step and write it all out.

*Hangs Head in Shame*

Sorry to make you do all the extra work!

• It's ok. It will save time down the road. It had to be done sometime. The only problem is I just started up my clone vm. ProFTP is installed on that as well. I would like a fresh vm. Ugh!!!! Check sometime tomorrow. I will have it done.

PS- I'm going to do it with passive ports. They are best. :D

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!