Deluge - execute script on torrent add

• I am trying to get deluge to execute a script file that I place on my raid (ReadWrite to everyone), no matter what, deluge fails - permission dinied

I tried to go to the dir (while connected in putty as root), and it would not autocomplte the filename.
    I tried to run the file but got permission denied.

I run "sh ./testme.sh" and that worked
    also "bash ./testme.sh" works

anyone got deluge to run a script using the execute plugin?

(also I did not manage to get transmissions to execute a script. But its new to me and I do not konw where to look for the logs.

Deluge error:

• Data disks are mounted with noexecute. So you can't execute anyhting that is lying on your data disks.

Move the script to your home dir or something similiar on the OS Disk.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• I am unable to get this running and because I cant, I cannot get my post processing to work, so no torrents for my sickbeard.

Has anyone mamanged to get a postscript running from deluge? from other torrent client?

I tried putting the script in the /home dir, also in "/" dir - no go
    when I go in putty as root I am able to run the scripts there, but when deluge tries I get

The code above should go to my scripts directory (which is in share so I can work on them) and copy the script, and run with params, but no go.

Also tried just putting an echo command in the deluge execute plugin that will echo to a file, but no go.

Anyone can help?

• Check your script corresponding to the error. It says "No such file or directory"

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!