Suddenly my Raid ist not available

• Hi everyone,

after a restart of my Server the Raid ist still not available and not mounted.

Here is the Detail of the Raid, that all HDD's ist still there:

Do someone know what the recover in Raid Management is?

What can i do ?
    I I'm afraid that my data is gone.

• On the commandline type

mount -a

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Is still the same.

Sum of /etc/fstab:

• whats the output of:

Code
    df -h
    blkid

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• Your data should still be in place judging from the outputs you posted. However I don't see why your OMV can't mount it right now.

blkid shows the individual raid members, raid state is clean etc.

I don't have a pc right now to check some things myself, give ryecoaaron time to look at this, he is more experienced at this than me.

Greetings
    David

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!