Solved:Testing repository plugins question

• Hi all,

I have enabled the OMV-Extras.org testing repository but I cannot see all the plugins. I can see anacron, autoshutdown and backup but I can not see shellinabox. In total, if I enable all the repos I can see 33 plugins. My source lists are

Is this normal??? Can any one help?

• There should be like 36, or 37, but some might be pulled while working on them. Did you notice there are 2 pages of plugins now? When you are looking at them at bottom of the list there is paging arrows you can click on to go to page 2.

• Shellinabox was pulled from both the stable and testing repo. Right now it is only available in the beta repo which is only availeble for plugin devs and moderators. (Which is because the plugin wasn't working correctly for most users!)

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!