2x 250GB (Raid 1) - documents, photos, moves

Applications used:
    SMB
    NFS - mounted disks in my Ubuntu :)
    VirtualBox - Installed Windows XP which I use artisteer
    SNMP - device Monitoring
    GIT - for my project in Symfony
    UPS
    WEBSITE - OwnCloud I use to sync all of my mobile devices (Android phone and netbook)
    Postgrsql

I know that the world does not expect the us to many. It is sufficient that you answer yourself a very important question: what I like to do in life, and then start to do it.

HP N36L Microserver 60GB SSD + 2x 250GB HDD + 2x 1TB omv 3.0.X 64 bit - 3.16 backport kernel
    Banana Pi + 16GB SD + 500GB - test platform omv 3.0.X - ARM - 3.4.104 kernel
    Banana PRO + 8GB SD + 320GB - test platform omv 30..X - ARM - 3.4.104 kernel
    SimpleNAS project - OpenMediaVault and Case for Banana Pi/PRO/M1/M1+/M3, LM Guitar

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von cyryllo ()

• VM works well and reliably.
    Installing Windows is simple. You are adding a new virtual machine and give as a CD-ROM image Windows. Everything you install by rdp at www.
    You have installed Virtualbox and virtualbox-plugin for OMV?

I know that the world does not expect the us to many. It is sufficient that you answer yourself a very important question: what I like to do in life, and then start to do it.

HP N36L Microserver 60GB SSD + 2x 250GB HDD + 2x 1TB omv 3.0.X 64 bit - 3.16 backport kernel
    Banana Pi + 16GB SD + 500GB - test platform omv 3.0.X - ARM - 3.4.104 kernel
    Banana PRO + 8GB SD + 320GB - test platform omv 30..X - ARM - 3.4.104 kernel
    SimpleNAS project - OpenMediaVault and Case for Banana Pi/PRO/M1/M1+/M3, LM Guitar

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!