openmediavault-route 0.5.3 ip routing table

• Hi there,
    I ask because I have not found anything like this. I installed the plugin and I remember using it in the past but from OMV 0.5.28 to 0.5.30 the window does not save me more than the static route, the reset button works, no save button. Someone else has or has had a similar problem?

Thanks, Max

• Zitat von "CantaMax"

Hi there,
    I ask because I have not found anything like this. I installed the plugin and I remember using it in the past but from OMV 0.5.28 to 0.5.30 the window does not save me more than the static route, the reset button works, no save button. Someone else has or has had a similar problem?

Thanks, Max

Hi Max,
    same problem here.
    Tried several browsers, update jre... not solved!!!
    I found a "quick'n'dirty" solution.
    Open the file "/etc/openmediavault/config.xml" with a text editor, find the "staticroutes" section (near the end of the file) and edit it like this:

<staticroutes>
    <route>
    <uuid>13a1421a-1212-25ad-dedb-251409c11210</uuid>
    <network>192.168.2.0/24</network>
    <gateway>192.168.1.1</gateway>
    <comment>Your comment here</comment>
    </route>
    </staticroutes>

You obviously have to replace "192.168.2.0/24" with the CIDR you want to be routed to and "192.168.1.1" with the IP address of the gateway is meant to be used. Also replace the string "Your comment here" with something useful.
    I created the uuid by myself: you can relpace it, if you want.

• Hi nickq, thanks for the reply.
    Yes, actually the problem is easily solved even by setting a static route from the shell (Debian is Debian!), making the change permanent or temporary ; it was just to see if it was a problem of jre I tried on different browsers (ie, firefox, chrome, safari), or as I believe, after reply, a bug in the plugin.
    Thanks again

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!