HELP! (pam_auth and broken webgui)

• I appear to have screwed something up :\

After trying to install and remove zoneminder, I now can't login to the WebGUI.

If I login, I get "Internal Server Error" when putting the admin user/pass combo (a bad combo DOES return an error).

/var/log/apache2/openmediavault-webgui_error.log shows this :

Code
    [Fri Aug 24 13:34:19 2012] [warn] [client 192.168.1.100] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function pam_auth() in /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/authentication.inc on line 54, referer: http://192.168.1.210/

pam_auth.so is currently sitting in /usr/lib/php5/20090626, along with pdo.so

Is anything missing, and if so, can someone get me a copy of the missing file(s)?
    I *think* I removed a file as after removing zoneminder I started getting the following log errors from cron :

Code
    PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20090626/mysql.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20090626/mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20090626/mysqli.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20090626/mysqli.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20090626/pdo_mysql.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20090626/pdo_mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
  • Resolved (sort of).
    Somehow the /etc/php5/conf.d directory had gone AWOL.

I installed the OMV ISO onto a VirtualBox and backtracked the files, and now the GUI works again.
    Not sure what exactly broke that, but I'd be VERY careful if you install/remove Zoneminder (see other thread).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!