[SOLVED] XFS Filesystem corrupt

• I have a working LVM XFS system using 4 disk of 3TB each, I grow LVM adding 4 more disk and grow XDS filesystem, all appears to be good so I copy some file by SMB, and suddenly speed decreased to 1/2 of normal speed, and I notice this errors on the log:

My system info is:

Is really an error?

How to check?

I understand that first need to umount, but how to do from shell?

any help is apreciated.

PD: My pool are a backup so I can start from scratch if necessary, but I want to teach all I want from this experience, so one question more:

How to prepare disk prior to add?, I simply earase info and add to LVM, but this message appears in log:

What I need to do next time ?, Perhaps fdisk first or create a Label?.

• I'm not sure if growing was instant, is the growing already finished and does not throttle your Speed?

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• I was very happy because I wait 24 Hours, and error do not show in logs So I returned to copy new data , and after 20GB of copied data, error returned.

So my question is:
    How to unmount to use XFS tools to check disk?.

Do I need to stpo all working services like SMB/CIFS , DLNA, etc... that actually I have enabled?.

And what about shares , I need to delete prior to unmount?.

PD: commands that I want to use once unmount are: xfs_check and xfs_repair, not sure if I need to do other checks (fsck??)

http://docs.cray.com/books/S-2…-2377-22/z1029470303.html

• You need to remove all Services from the shares, and the shares afterwards from the OpenMediaVault GUI before you can unmount the disk. I would suggest to use a systemrescuecd in your case.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• I remove all services from shares and shares, and webGUI permit me to umount, and finally I can run xfs_repair.

this is a copy & paste what I do:

Do you think that are clear and I can re-mount and recreate shares and services?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!