openmediavault 0.3.0.22

• The following changes have been done:

openmediavault 0.3.0.22

• Update locales.
    • Code cleanup.
    • Mantis 0000572: Wrong unit in 'Storage' - 'FIle system' - 'capacity' row.

Please update your system via ‘System > Update Manager’ in the OpenMediaVault WebGUI. Please reload the WebGUI to let the changes installed by the update take effect.

• I picked up this new version yesterday before your announcement thinking I was updating to to 3.0.21. I applied the update via the WEBGUI Update Manager as normal and it was only after the updates completed that I noticied I had actually updated to 3.0.22. While the server remaining running after the update applied all seemed well however after I rebooted the server I could no longer login via the GUI and none of my Samba / CIFS shares available. I can login through the console as root, SSH and FTP connections do seem to be available but nothing else seems to be able to connect to my OMV installation any longer.

How do I get back to a useable system ?

Chris

• Not sure, I had no issues with it. You may want to remove plugins and restart apache to see if that works:

apt-get remove openmediavault-plugin-name
    /etc/init.d/apache2 restart

Of course, rename it to match the plugin. See if that does the trick

• There seems to have been a huge increase in log file entries in /var/log particularly auth.log, messages and kern.log which have filled up my system device:

Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
    /dev/sda1 1.8G 1.8G 0 100% /
    tmpfs 1.7G 0 1.7G 0% /lib/init/rw
    udev 1.7G 192K 1.7G 1% /dev
    tmpfs 1.7G 0 1.7G 0% /dev/shm
    tmpfs 1.7G 42M 1.7G 3% /tmp
    /dev/md127 3.6T 3.0T 479G 87% /media/3bcf2a6d-24a7-42a4-b7ef-6174f321f6c4

eg
    Aug 27 18:26:01 CMServer1 CRON[8577]: pam_unix(cron:session): session opened for user root by (uid=0)
    Aug 27 18:26:01 CMServer1 CRON[8577]: pam_unix(cron:session): session closed for user root

over and over again. Yes there would have been a CRON running at this time but do I need all these log entries ? I had previously noted this with FTP log entires which seem to log open / close activities every minute or so even when there is no FTP activity happening.

Is there some way I can limit the amnout of logging or can I write the log files to a large filesystem ?

Chris

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!