Remove infected files in ClamAV ?

• Hi!

WastlJ has showed me the code to set the folder where clamav will store infected files

Code
    clamscan -r --move=

But when we add a new "Job" inside OMV Antivirus panel, we can check the "Remove" option, to "Remove infected files".
    Does someone knows if we have to use, or not, this option to keep infected files inside the quarantine directory?

Thanks for your help!
    Chris

• Created a feature request on the bugtacker.

http://bugtracker.openmediavault.org/view.php?id=968

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Note from Volker:

Zitat

I already thought about adding this feauture, but it is not only done by adding a shared folder combobox to let the user select a shared folder as quarantine folder, instead you have to add a WebGUI to browse and delete this files if you want to make it perfect. This is not done in five minutes. Contributions adding this are welcome, otherwise it will take some time.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!