[RESOLVED] Nut installation failure

• I am having issues with installing the nut plugin. It shows that it has not been installed in System/Plugins section but it appears under the services section and it works as far as getting reading from the ups. I've tried purging it (both omv-nut and nut) and re- installing but I get the same result. It gets stuck in the same place every time. See the output below.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Usage: /etc/init.d/rsyslog {start|stop|rotate|restart|force-reload|status}
    invoke-rc.d: initscript rsyslog, action "reload" failed.
    dpkg: error processing openmediavault-nut (--configure):
    subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 3

That is strange, on my Debian Squeeze systems rsyslog init script provides the 'reload' target.

Code
    # /etc/init.d/rsyslog 
    Usage: /etc/init.d/rsyslog {start|stop|restart|reload|force-reload|status}

# dpkg -l | grep rsyslog
    ii  rsyslog                             4.6.4-2                      enhanced multi-threaded syslogd

Make sure you've installed the correct packages.

• Code
    # /etc/init.d/rsyslog
    Usage: /etc/init.d/rsyslog {start|stop|rotate|restart|force-reload|status}

# dpkg -l | grep rsyslog
    ii  rsyslog                                  5.8.11-1~bpo60+2               reliable system and kernel logging daemon

Here is the output of the same on mine. I'm running 5.33 with the backports kernel.

• I get a similar message after installing openmediavault-autoshutdown 1.0.4 on OMV 1.0.21.

/etc/cron.daily/logrotate:Usage:
    /etc/init.d/rsyslog {start|stop|rotate|restart|force-reload|status}
    invoke-rc.d: initscript rsyslog, action "reload" failed.error: error running shared postrotate script for '/var/log/autoshutdown.log '
    run-parts: /etc/cron.daily/logrotate exited with return code 1

I don't know if this is worth opening a new thread.

Mirko

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!