Instaling Node.js and NPM

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Instaling Node.js and NPM

After installing with success pptp VPN I was thinking about using my nas for web developing. I would like to install node.js and npm so I would like to know if someone tried this and if there are any problems..

Thanks
      OMV last 64bit on AMD Sempron LE-1250 - 4GB ram - Leaf Computer 4 port SATA II pci
      6x1TB WD Green RAID5 - IDE 80GB+60GB JBOD - 60GB SSD OS
      NZXT Source 210 Elite
    • Re: Instaling Node.js and NPM

I was going to try the same thing. Haven't gotten around to it but I found this.
      omv 4.1.15 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.15 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.13
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question and this and this for docker questions.
      Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

"ryecoaaron" wrote:

I was going to try the same thing. Haven't gotten around to it but I found this.

I also read that but I think that I'll follow the instructions linked on the official site.
      OMV last 64bit on AMD Sempron LE-1250 - 4GB ram - Leaf Computer 4 port SATA II pci
      NZXT Source 210 Elite

Just finished with the instructions I linked to and they work. I'm sure the official instructions will work as well :) One just pulls from git whereas the other one downloads the latest tar'd package.
      omv 4.1.15 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.15 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.13
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question and this and this for docker questions.
      Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

noob question: if I install something in this way, how can I update to a newer version?
      NZXT Source 210 Elite