• how can i change the default download location?
    Using the web interface, it gives me only the possibility to choose "Downloads" folder, that I don't know where it is located.
    How can I tell pyload to save the donwloaded files in my omv raid drive?

Tnx.

• Edit /home/pyload/.pyload/pyload.conf and change this line to your liking

Code
    folder download_folder : "Download Folder" = xxxxx

e.g.

Code
    folder download_folder : "Download Folder" = /media/ff109911-a41f-49bc-bd68-e88b16d6c112/Downloads
  • Not wanting to start a new thread here regarding PyLoad.

Anyone had success enabling Https? I enabled all the settings, manually created the ssl certs and still would not connect using https.

Anyone?

OMV - v6 - Media Server

Lian-Li PC-Q25 | Asrock E3C226D2I | Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1230 v3 | Kingston Valueram 8Gb ddr3-1600 with ECC | OS: Adata SP600 32GB SSD * DATA: 4 x WD 2TB RED HDD's (RAID5)

• Zitat von "WastlJ"

Editing the conf file is not necessary as you can set your downloads folder within the pyload webUI as I said.

Yeah. And that does not work outside the homefolder...

--

You have to modify your fstab to change the download location for pyload.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Zitat von "WastlJ"

Editing the conf file is not necessary as you can set your downloads folder within the pyload webUI as I said.

Pardon me. Im old school :D

Zitat von "davidh2k"

Yeah. And that does not work outside the homefolder...

--

You have to modify your fstab to change the download location for pyload.

I never needed to edit fstab since 0.3. can you explain a lil bit about this (affect on this)?

• See here: (third codebox)

http://forums.openmediavault.o…wtopic.php?p=25991#p25991

Should be pretty much selfexplanatory. If not, ask. ;)

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!