SnapRaid Log

• I'm testing SnapRaid in my OMV test box.
    Is configured with a 2tb and a 250gb hard drives data, and a 2tb parity hard drive.
    When I try to read the SnapRaid log i got this message.
    SnapRaid is in use for several weeks now, but there isn't the log file in /var/log.

I'm doing something wrong?
    Thanks in advance.

• Offizieller Beitrag

The script that solo wrote writes to the log. Otherwise nothing else does. If click Clear, it creates the file for the first time.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Zitat von "ryecoaaron"

The script that solo wrote writes to the log. Otherwise nothing else does. If click Clear, it creates the file for the first time.

Ok I understand, I will try the scripts then. Thank you again Ryeco

• I have written a very simple scripts for sync, scrub and check for Snapraid:

Here an example:

Bash
    #!/bin/bash
    dove="/var/log/snapraid.log"
    echo ................................................................................................................................................ >> $dove
    echo . >> $dove
    date >> $dove
    echo . >> $dove
    echo ................................................................................................................................................ >> $dove
    snapraid sync >> $dove

I don't know why, but the file in /var/log/snapraid.log is not visible in the WebGui SystemLog when I select the SnapRaid log.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!