• Offizieller Beitrag

Return was good so I would imagine this will be too.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• LOL, it is new things coming in OMV 1, the new version of OMV. Hopefully it will be out in 1 month. We are working on Theming stuff now so maybe we will have a plugin for Theming too some time soon.

Actually, I think Ryeco may have update the links plugin in .5 to do the media stuff. When you add a media link you put a check mark and then it will show under the Media node. I don't know for sure. I've been only using OMV 1 now for 2 months I think.

This feature only work wells with decent cpus. You probably should not use it with low powerred or old cpus.

• Hi,

that looks realy great !

Do you think a N-40L with an AMD Turion II Neo , 2x 1.50GHz is o.k. ?

Is the media service just for looking / streaming videos or will it be possible to record them on the NAS drives too ?

• It is part of the links plugin in OMV 1. You can put in a check mark to add a link to the media node. This will allow you to connect to the website in the web-gui. It is just for watching or browsing a site.

Here is another example. I listen to music when I'm doing stuff on forums and for OMV.

• Yeah, I just mess with a lot of things to see what works. Not all webpages will. It is kind of trial and error. Here is another example. It works with Slingbox. Even the remote works. Click on picture. Then click on it again to englarge.

• nice, thats pretty awesome. so the remote works inside of OMV?
    also when will that update be available for public to try it out?
    pretty excited to try it out
    :mrgreen:

• Zitat von "tekkbebe"

Yes, the remote works and all the functions, like popping up separate window and fullscreen.

Cool, I saw alittle video in the other thread about it, and saw some pics that you posted. looking real good. any eta on when it will be made public?
    And by the way thanks for sharing some of the upcoming features with us

• Zitat von "tekkbebe"

apt-get -f install

You have installed Wheezy, yes? You need to install OMV 1 on Wheezy.

tried that and got the same unmet dependencie. thats what it was, forgot to upgrade to wheezy. going to give it a run again after I upgrade, looks like im still running squeeze

• chente

Hat das Thema geschlossen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!