Install mumble-server plugin

• Hi,

I currently run my NAS with OMV since 5 Months. I'm not very experienced with debian/OMV and was glad that I did the first set up, there weren't any problems since then. Now I'd like to install a mumble-server on it but i don't have any idea how this is done. Since I don't like to blow up my filesystem with random trying I thought it would be nice if you guys could help me with that problem.

Did anybody set up a mumble-server under OMV before? I found https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…ers/openmediavault-mumble, but I don't know how to install it, if i try to open the "plugin" section in the web interface i get this error:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get --simulate --reinstall install openmediavault-clamav 2>&1': Reading package lists... Building dependency tree... Reading state information... You might want to run 'apt-get -f install' to correct these: The following packages have unmet dependencies: openmediavault-clamav : Depends: openmediavault (>= 0.5.32) but 0.5.11 is to be installed Depends: clamav-daemon but it is not going to be installed Depends: clamav-freshclam but it is not going to be installed pyload-cli : Depends: python (>= 2.5) but it is not going to be installed Depends: python-pycurl but it is not going to be installed Depends: python-crypto but it is not going to be installed E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or specify a solution).

I hope somebody can help me.

Thanks, MAiniak :)

• Try the following command via CLI:

Code
    apt-get -f install

If still troubling, post output here.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Hey,

hab gesehen du bist deutsch, das vereinfacht das hier ja etwas^^.

Also ich komm wieder ohne error auf die plugins, hab das plugin was ich oben erwähnt habe runtergeladen und muss jetzt nur das plugin über "upload plugin" installieren oder? Ist das ohne weiteres möglich oder ist das irgendwie kein "offizielles plugin" oder sowas? Welche Datei muss ich einbinden? Hab mal ein paar die mir logisch vorkamen ausprobiert und bekomme folgende Fehlermeldung:

Code
    {"success":false,"responseText":"Failed to upload package 'install'. The package name does not match the plugin naming convention.","errors":null,"code":6000,"message":"Failed to upload package 'install'. The package name does not match the plugin naming convention.","trace":"exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to upload package 'install'. The package name does not match the plugin naming convention.' in \/usr\/share\/openmediavault\/engined\/rpc\/pluginmgmt.inc:303\nStack trace:\n#0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServicePluginMgmt->upload(Array, Array)\n#1 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#2 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpc.inc(62): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('upload', Array, Array)\n#3 \/usr\/sbin\/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('Plugin', 'upload', Array, Array, 1)\n#4 {main}"}

Gruß MAiniak

• I haven't really released the Mumble plugin for OMV 0.5. It's for 1.0 really. I don't know if it works or not on 0.5

• I installed it without any error and it seems to be running.

How can I configure the server? I googled mumble for debian and there was mentioned that /etc/mumble-server.ini is where you can configure your server. Just access via ssh?

• Isn't there enough options in the webgui for the plugin?

But yeah, it's the correct file.

• I found everything and connected successfully! So thank you guys so far for your fast response! :)

If I change something in the /etc/mumble-server.ini and save that, the changes are not entered to the server. I tried via ssh

Code
    /etc/mumble-server.ini restart

so that the changes work after the restart but I just get a message that I have "no permission" -> is that the correct way to enter the changes in the .ini file and if so, how can i get the permissions to do a restart/start/stop?

Thanks

• Don´t you have some options inside the OMV webUI? To configure the mumble server?

However, this is how you start/restart/stop your mumble-server:

Code
    /etc/init.d/mumble-server start/stop/restart

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!