[fix]Stuck on "configure the package manager" during install

• I have try to install this on my new motherboard and no matter what, it always get stuck during this part. I can see that the LAN is working from my router, but it always says it cannot the source server.
    Any help would be great. The LAN is a Realtek.

Update: I found out the problem was the USB I was writing to had some problem. Install to HDD works fine.

• Does it say anyhting that it can't aquire a Network connection/IP from your Router, or does it say something else? Maybe the Debian Mirror Server you're choosing is not available at the moment.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• It acquire IP fine, because I can see the LAN ip on the router. I get that it can't grab source from the mirror. It grabs the mirror fine when I run it on VM on my laptop.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!