Help me install OMV with Intel e1000e NIC

• Back on the topic of the e1000e nic, my Dell Poweredge T20 has that nic in it, omv .5 doesnt detect it,but installing the driver via USB works, once I reboot the system, I mount the thumbdrive, insmod the driver, tag dhclient eth0, then install the omvextras plugin and finally install the 3.2 backports kernel, it works fine with no other workarounds

• So I think I figured it out, I wasn't writing data to the poll rather each share which was pointed at the same drive. So I enabled the pool and got that all setup but now I can't write to it. It says I don't have permission even though I do in the shared folders under "pool" I can't figure out what I can't write to it. Any advice?

• i have the same error message. What did you do to fix it?
    Thanks,
    Linux Noob

• That means that you updated your local repo to know of the openmediavault packages. Now you need to install the keyring which then adds the key it is telling you is missing. It will warn you again while you install the keyring package, you're fine to tell it to install the keyring package.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!