adding several IP clients to the NFSshare

• I have a OMV 0.5.44 with NFS shares.
    I have an issue with the NFS share configuration.
    If I add 1 IP range in client option, things are OK and I can connect. If I want to put two different IP ranges it does not accept a space and if I separate the IPs with comma it is accepted but the file in /etc/exports looks like

/export/foo 192,168.100.0/24,192.168.101.0/24(rw,subtree_check,secure)

and it does not work.

I have changed manually exports as:

/export/foo 192,168.100.0/24(rw,subtree_check,secure) 192.168.101.0/24(rw,subtree_check,secure)

It works but it gets rewritten if the OMV gui is used to change other exports.

What I can try next?

• I once faced the same issue and if I recall it correctly the solution to be followed was "add a second share entry with the second address (range)".

I had some trouble with my second network range at home though and was able to change my setup the way that I could get rid of it. So I can't really tell you if the setup will (still) work. (Don't mis-understand: the problems I had with my network were not due to the NFS share I had set up in OMV).

OMV 2.x - Kralizec // Hardware: HP Microserver N54L, 4GB RAM, 2x3TB WD Red - RAID 1, Sandisk SSD 60GB for system

• Zitat von "pamag"

Thanks, I added a new share of the same folder for each IP range I want and now works fine.

Great! Glad I was able to help ;)

OMV 2.x - Kralizec // Hardware: HP Microserver N54L, 4GB RAM, 2x3TB WD Red - RAID 1, Sandisk SSD 60GB for system

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!