[SOLVED] Kralezic nginx plugin error

• Hi
    i test omv Kralezic and the nginxplugin. I have the same error on 0.6.0.10 and 0.6.0.11 with plugin 1.0.0.2.
    Installation without errors in WebGUI
    Plugin aktivation have an error without report. Only an error massage. but it is aktiv.
    I make a vhost but i have the same error and the page doesn't work.
    Is it a bug or not announce?

omv 6.x | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 6.x |
    used plugins: omv-extras | portainer | rsnapshot | antivirus
    used container: portainer/portainer | nextcloud/all-in-one | linuxserver/swag | paperless-ngx | jellyfin/jellyfin | lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver | adguard/adguardhome |

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von happyreacer ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

Are you getting a 502 bad gateway error?

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• no it is a error like these:
    "400 bad request request header or cookie too large"

used container: portainer/portainer | nextcloud/all-in-one | linuxserver/swag | paperless-ngx | jellyfin/jellyfin | lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver | adguard/adguardhome |

• If you have a simple error dialog without any message then it's because the webserver restarted. It's not something I can get rid off at the moment.

The 400 is exactly what the error says. Try increasing the value of header buffer size in the options :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

or clear your cache (especially if using chrome).

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Sorry to interrupt the thread. I am slightly confused as to the purpose of the nginx plugin?? I tested Krazelic yesterday and got the nginx webserver going ok. Does the plugin offer additional functionality over the OMV base nginx install?

• @ subzeroin
    thanks, but i change it to 64 or 128 and have same error. I restart the system and i can't log on. Error:502 Bad Gateway :(
    @ ryecoaaron
    i use firefox

• I think you changed "Server names hash bucket size" in the general settings instead of editing the server with the problem and changing "Header buffer size" :)

I'm guessing you're using PHP? 502 is related to that. Ryeco said that saving the settings and then applying them again solved that one. I have a small guesstimation about what it could be but I need output from the error log for that server. The error log resides in /var/log/nginx/{uuid}-error.log

• yes, i'd like to use PHP. today i'm in work, but i#m home i loog in to the error.log
    @ subzeroin
    who i found the general settings? :oops:

EDIT:
    - i have the system new installed
    - i found the option and set it on 16
    - i make the vhost without PHP an have a errorpage: 403 Forbidden :(

Whot can i do to use PHP and the errorpage?

EDIT again:
    errorpage is repair ;)
    but how can i use PHP without a errorpage 502?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Make sure the shared folder has privileges for the user that you set php to run as in the php section of the nginx server. I would also try rebooting. Rebooting fixed all of my errors on my VM.

• nice, thanks, it works! :D

• Offizieller Beitrag

Good to hear. I have been using this plugin to host multiple domains for quite a while now. Works well.

• Im getting the same error when I installed the nginx plaugin and activated php

When I try and reach the OMV web console I get a 502 Bad Gateway.

Error log is reporting the following error.

Code
    2014/06/11 18:06:08 [crit] 5800#0: *1 connect() to unix:/var/run/php5-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: ::ffff:192.168.0.200, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock:", host: "192.168.0.66"

Thanks

• It shouldn't really do that :lol: it shouldn't even be able to stop the webgui from working since it's not restarting php5-fpm. What does the log for php5-fpm say? (/var/log/php5-fpm)

• Code
    [11-Jun-2014 19:16:17] ERROR: [pool 5858784b-e97b-49a2-8026-9496a0ab46f4] please specify user and group other than root
    [11-Jun-2014 19:16:17] ERROR: FPM initialization failed
    [11-Jun-2014 19:17:18] NOTICE: configuration file /etc/php5/fpm/php-fpm.conf test is successful

[11-Jun-2014 19:17:18] ERROR: [pool 5858784b-e97b-49a2-8026-9496a0ab46f4] please specify user and group other than root
    [11-Jun-2014 19:17:18] ERROR: FPM initialization failed

Looks like Ive given root permissions somehow. How do I change this?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Not sure why yours are root because of my sites are www-data. Those settings will be overwritten if you make a change.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!