[RESOLVED] can't set shared folder???

• Hello,

i have install the last 0.5.49 omv Version on my host, all daemens is up, but when i try to create or set volume/directory on smb, ftp, wath ever i cant change it and cannot to modify on the GUI.
    For exampe: When i click to smb/cifs -> shares -> add -> shared folder click to dropdown menu hie coms down for a sec and can't take or imput the value.

How i can change or set my shared folder in the config files?

Nun Deutsch da mein English nicht der beste ist:

ich habe folgendes anliegen: ich kann auf der Web GUI keinen Laufwerk oder einen Pfad zu der Disk definieren oder Anlegen, sobald ich auf shared Folder Klicke verschwindet das Drop-down Menü sofort wieder. Vielleicht kenn einer schon das Problem?

Wäre dankbar!

schöne Grüße
    lynix

• How many drives? You have at minimum a system drive and a data drive yes? Did you create a filesystem on your data drive and then mount it??? Many people don't know they have to mount their data drive after they create a filesystem the first time.

• i have a raid share mount on "/srv/share".
    cat /etc/fstav settings:-> /dev/md127 /srv/share ext4 acl,defaults,errors=remount-ro 0 1
    with thies rights:
    getfacl /srv/share/
    getfacl: Entferne führende '/' von absoluten Pfadnamen
    # file: srv/share/
    # owner: root
    # group: 1901
    user::rwx
    user:snmp:rwx
    user:openmediavault:rwx
    user:dseibd4:rwx
    user:nobody:r-x
    group::rwx
    group:openmediavault:rwx
    mask::rwx
    other::---

i have try to change the share settings in smb.conf but thies isnt help.

• You don't mount the RAID manually. You mount it in the filesystems section. Once you created the RAID mount it in the web-gui or it will not work with all the features in the web-gui. Unmount the RAID and remove the mount line from fstab. Then mount it in the filesystem section of the web-gui. A new line will be autmatically created in fstab.

• ok very cool thank you very much @tekkebe.
    that is it, have umount and mount over Menu -> Storage -> File Systems

i have thought i can select the path of my share or the linux filesystem on the root or wathever.

THX

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!