service name conflict

• Hallo

I have changed the configuration of my OMV. (Version 5.?)
    And at acept i get this message:

Fehler #4000: exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; monit restart collectd 2>&1': /etc/monit/monitrc:70: Error: service name conflict, fs_media_201EFB2E1EFAFB9A already defined '/media/201EFB2E1EFAFB9A'' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/monit.inc:92 Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/monit.inc(58): OMVMonit->action('restart', 'collectd', false)
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/collectd.inc(53): OMVMonit->restart('collectd')
    #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(204): OMVModuleCollectd->startService()
    #3 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(253): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #6 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)
    #7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(62): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)
    #9 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)
    #10 {main}

I tried to edit the "/etc/monit/monitrc" but the system makes the entries enew in the file.

Anyone a idea to solve the problem

Best regards
    Wolfgang

• It is best to stop collectd and delete the old files. Then restart collectd and it should recreate the files again but you lose your old data.

I believe this is the location for .5 OMV.

rm -rf /var/lib/collectd/rrd/localhost/*

• Hallo

I am new in Linux so maby I made somethig wrong.

You sad i have to [stop collectd]
    Is there anything to do? (command?)

I removed all files in localhost
    [rm -rf /var/lib/collectd/rrd/localhost/*]
    and make a reboot
    but it does not work

Best regards

• Offizieller Beitrag

The error messages tells you that a service for the filesystem with the ID '201EFB2E1EFAFB9A' is already defined. This can only happen if your config.xml database is corrupt. Can you please provide a WebGUI screenshot from the file systems section? Additional the relevant config.xml content that looks like

would help us to identify your problem. The file can be found at /ect/openmediavault/config.xml.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!