OwnCloud client?

• Hi,

I just setup my first install of OMV, and I love it. Congrats to all involved.
    I'm trying to install the wncloud client (not the server, I have a server somewhere else), and I'm facing dependencies issues.
    I've tried with the Debian package available at opensuse.org, and here is what it says:

Code
    The following packages have unmet dependencies:
    Depends: libowncloudsync0 (= 1.6.1-0) but it is not going to be installed
    Depends: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.8.0) but 4:4.6.3-4+squeeze1 is to be installed
    Depends: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.7.0~beta1) but 4:4.6.3-4+squeeze1 is to be installed
    Depends: libqtkeychain0 but it is not going to be installed
    Depends: libqtwebkit4 (>= 2.2.0) but it is not installable
    Depends: owncloud-client-l10n but it is not going to be installed

Anyone has succeeded in installing the client?

Thanks,
    Phil

• Could it be that you try to install the deb for Debian Wheezy (7) on Squeeze (6)?

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Yep. There does not seem to be packages or binaries for Squeeze -- at least, none that I could find.
    I was just checking if someone had a quick solution.
    Cheers,
    P.

• I see two packages listed under Debian Squeeze...

http://software.opensuse.org/d…y&package=owncloud-client

And which seems to be the older Stable version:

http://software.opensuse.org/d…2&package=owncloud-client

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• Then either wait for the official release of OpenMediaVault Kralizec or if its a new system you're setting up, jump to Kralizec right away.

Greetings
    David

• Upgrading to Kralizec is not yet recommended as the upgrading path is not yet finished or considered User friendly.

If you still want to upgrade update the system and fire off the upgrade:

Code
    omv-update
    omv-release-upgrade

Again: This is not foolproof yet and you may run into dependency errors which needs interaction to be fixed.

Greetings
    David

• Yes. I've upgraded to Kralizec without trouble (thanks to David).
    Right now, the owncloud-client package for Debian 7 appears to be broken, but I'm confident this will be fixed soon.
    All good, then, thanks again for the great work on OMV.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!