[RESOLVED] OMV+Email server in Virtualbox SMTP port forward

• Hi!

Sorry for my poor english.

I have OMV 0.5.50 nas server + (Windows XP + Kerio Mail Server) in VirtualBox.
    (This mail server is backup from old server)

I make a folowing settings:

Adapter settings:

Firewall rule:

Virtualbox settings:

Test IP ping inside terminal(putty ssh):

OMV Notification settings & test/log (send ok)

Mail server log (receive ok):

Outside, from my computer telnet test:

What/who is the wrong setting?
    Thank you for helping.

• This server is directly connected to the internet. I don't use router.

No i want use this email server for my emailing, for my own domain.
    This screenshot is only show the email notification is working. But outside from OMV, is not worinkg the SMTP forward.

• Are you saying that your OMV is connected to a cable or dsl modem? The modem may have a router & switch built in it. You have to figure out how to access the administration page of the modem. It should have a screen where you can forward ports.

• I don't use cable or DSL modem.
    This OMV (PC) connect to switch in ISP server room.
    The ISP does not use any restrictions for the public IP address. 1-65535 port is full forward for this IP.
    This internet line is 100/100 mbit/sec connection.
    The old location to the east to move, because the service is to be discontinued to find a solution for some of the leaves. Because it's not just VirtualBox running on this machine, but other things as well (transmission, btsync, website, ftp, webdav etc.)

• Hi!

Thanks for the help, but the thing was resolved, namely the following:
    I got another external fixed IP address that you bridged network settings already working.

DoubleG

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!