XBMC-Server (headless/minified) Libraryscanner

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: XBMC-Server (headless/minified) Libraryscanner

Check in the xbmc forums if 13 to 13.1 had database structure changes.

Greetings
      David
      "Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
      #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
      Absolutely no Support via PM!

I host parts of the omv-extras.org Repository, the OpenMediaVault Live Demo and the pre-built PXE Images. If you want you can take part and help covering the costs by having a look at my profile page.

There are no DB-changes between 13.0 and 13.1:
      wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Version_table

@ David: Ich habe mich mal bei der Sigantur bedient. Ich glaube das geht in Ordnung, oder? :D
      "Glowing days. Don't cry because they are over. Smile because they happened." - Confucius

Server: 1x 32GB SSD (system) - 5x 2TB Data - 1x 2TB Snapraid-Parity - latest OMV 1.x
      No Support through PM
      Tutorials --- Howto install OMV-Extras --- Upgrade/Update-Problems --- If autoshutdown doesn' -work

Solo: Na klar... wobei ich heute morgen schon dachte 'du nachmacher' :lol:

Gruss
      David
      "Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

I host parts of the omv-extras.org Repository, the OpenMediaVault Live Demo and the pre-built PXE Images. If you want you can take part and help covering the costs by having a look at my profile page.

Moin Gutz-Pilz... kannst mal diese Anleitung hier checken, ich weiß nur noch nicht wie man damit updatet:

arborisoft.com/install-latest-…rsion-on-debian-7-wheezy/

Gruß
      David

i have done all the steps and made sure of advancedsettings.xml.
      STEP 1 ERROR:
      service docker restart
      it gives me:
      exec: 129: restart: not found

but if i type:
      service docker --full-restart
      it gives me:
      Stopping Docker: dockerNo process in pidfile '/var/run/docker-ssd.pid' found running; none killed.
      failed!
      Starting Docker: docker failed!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STEP 3 ERROR
      When i try to launch:
      docker run -v /root/xbmc-server/xbmcdata:/opt/xbmc-server/portable_data --entrypoint=/opt/xbmc-server/xbmcVideoLibraryScan wernerb/docker-xbmc-server --no-test --nolirc -p
      it complains about:
      2014/07/15 10:16:42 Post http:///var/run/docker.sock/v1.13/containers/create: dial unix /var/run/docker.sock: no such file or directory

but if i try:
      docker -d
      it gives me:
      2014/07/15 10:18:51 WARNING: You are running linux kernel version 3.2.0-0.bpo.4-amd64, which might be unstable running docker. Please upgrade your kernel to 3.8.0.
      2014/07/15 10:18:51 docker daemon: 1.1.1 bd609d2; execdriver: native; graphdriver:
      [55afa8d7] +job serveapi(unix:///var/run/docker.sock)
      [55afa8d7] +job initserver()
      [55afa8d7.initserver()] Creating server
      2014/07/15 10:18:51 Listening for HTTP on unix (/var/run/docker.sock)
      [55afa8d7] +job init_networkdriver()
      [55afa8d7.init_networkdriver()] creating new bridge for docker0
      [55afa8d7.init_networkdriver()] getting iface addr
      [55afa8d7] -job init_networkdriver() = OK (0)
      2014/07/15 10:18:52 WARNING: mountpoint not found
      Loading containers: : done.
      [55afa8d7.initserver()] Creating pidfile
      [55afa8d7.initserver()] Setting up signal traps
      [55afa8d7] -job initserver() = OK (0)
      [55afa8d7] +job acceptconnections()
      [55afa8d7] -job acceptconnections() = OK (0)
      Then i press CTRL+Z to exit and type again:
      docker run -v /root/xbmc-server/xbmcdata:/opt/xbmc-server/portable_data --entrypoint=/opt/xbmc-server/xbmcVideoLibraryScan wernerb/docker-xbmc-server --no-test --nolirc -p
      it just hang in there for a very long time, nothing is happening (2hrs). Is there a log somewhere that i could check?
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also noticed that i have:
      I cannot change the IP of that dock (in the picture),nor delete that entry.

Take note that my advancedsettings.xml was set to 10.10.10.2 because that is the IP of my OMV where mysql is installed.
      MYSQL plugin is installed and currently working perfectly. Could it be that this will only work on Wheezy? Im on OMV 0.5.52
      Files
      • docker.tiff

(71.71 kB, downloaded 289 times, last: )

First: The program does not start, tough you go through all further steps? kinda irrelevant if docker isn't even starting...

Second: Those Docker binaries are not meant for Debian Squeeze.

Greetings
      David

"davidh2k" wrote:

First: The program does not start, tough you go through all further steps? kinda irrelevant if docker isn't even starting...

Second: Those Docker binaries are not meant for Debian Squeeze.

Greetings
      David

Because the guide never mentioned its not meant for Squeeze :(
      So install Kralizec on Wheezy or Kralizec is already Wheezy?

The post was edited 4 times, last by rals2007 ().

Kralizec is not wheezy. It is a deb package wich installs OMV on top of wheezy.
      Later there will be Kralizec ISOs available. This is Wheezy including OMV already packed with it. ;)
      OMV stoneburner | HP Microserver | 256GB Samsung 830 SSD for system | 4x 2TB in a RAID5
      OMV erasmus| Odroid XU4 | 5TB Data drive | 500GB Backup drive

Hello...

If i:

I get:

Brainfuck Source Code

1. root@myNAS:~/xbmc-server/xbmcdata/temp# docker run -v /root/xbmc-server/xbmcdata:/opt/xbmc-server/portable_data --entrypoint=/opt/xbmc-server/xbmcVideoLibraryScan wernerb/docker-xbmc-server --no-test --nolirc -p
      2. XBMC Media Center 13.2-ALPHA1 Git:20140616-67e1e59
      3. Copyright (C) 2005-2011 Team XBMC - http://www.xbmc.org
      4. Starting Video Library Scan
      5. .....................................................................................................................................
      6. Finished Video Library Scan...

But if i check xbmc.log in my OMV box, i get:

Source Code

1. 03:04:48 T:139744362923776 NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Starting scan ..
      2. 03:04:48 T:139744362923776 ERROR: NFS: Failed to mount nfs share: /export/Media (mount/mnt call failed with "RPC error: Mount failed with error MNT3ERR_ACCES(13) Permission denied(13)")
      3. 03:04:48 T:139744362923776 WARNING: Process directory 'nfs://10.10.10.2/export/Media/Movies/' does not exist - skipping scan.
      4. 03:04:48 T:139744362923776 ERROR: NFS: Failed to mount nfs share: /export/Media (mount/mnt call failed with "RPC error: Mount failed with error MNT3ERR_ACCES(13) Permission denied(13)")
      5. 03:04:48 T:139744362923776 WARNING: Process directory 'nfs://10.10.10.2/export/Media/Movies/12 Years A Slave/' does not exist - skipping scan.
      (This is only partial of the ERROR & WARNINGS.)
      Do i need to add something in the docker flag?

But if i let my clients (ATV2,XBMC windows & iPad) scan for libraries, it is clean and successful. i have no errors like this.
      I have a fully working XBMC MYSQL on my clients.

Help please:)

SOLVED: add --net=host

Thanks
    • I have openelec (RPi) accessing the share through a nfs mount (videos share) in the linux layer, then all the mysql entries for the Library in the path db look like:

/storage/nfs_nas/series/Last Week Tonight with John Oliver/Season 1/Last.Week.Tonight.With.John.Oliver.S01E04.480p.HDTV.x264-mSD/

Then I replicated the structure in my omv (/storage/nfs_nas/series/, with a symlink first and then a mount -o bind to the videos folder, with both options the xbmc log indicates that path doesn't exist.

Source Code

1. : Process directory '/storage/nfs_nas/series/Last Week Tonight with John Oliver/' does not exist - skipping scan.

Is this setup valid only using URI's?

edit: we have to add another -v /media/46e48dd3-8f8a-42f4-a503-0084368be19e/videos/:/storage/nfs_nas to the docker. now it works, but the scanner does't have rar support. Can this be added?

New wiki
      chat support at #openmediavault@freenode IRC | Spanish & English | GMT+10
      telegram.me/openmediavault broadcast channel
      openmediavault discord server

The post was edited 1 time, last by subzero79 ().

• Gutz-Pilz wrote:

only the upnp version would make sense i guess.

Why?
      My RPi is pulling all media from my OMV box over NFS.
      In fact, NFS is recommended for use with XBMC on the R-Pi due to the limited bandwidth available to the eth port.

Gutz-Pilz wrote:

and what should the plugin do?
      show a tab with the xbmc-webinterface ?

Provide a WebGUI to select folders to be monitored for additions to the XBMC SQL media library.

Kinda what this whole thread is about.
      If you could just go ahead and make a plugin for it, that'd be great.
      N54L/4GB/12TB
    • Which is really easy ;)

Greetings
      David