XBMC-Server (headless/minified) Libraryscanner

• Check in the xbmc forums if 13 to 13.1 had database structure changes.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• There are no DB-changes between 13.0 and 13.1:
    http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Version_table

@ David: Ich habe mich mal bei der Sigantur bedient. Ich glaube das geht in Ordnung, oder? :D

• Solo: Na klar... wobei ich heute morgen schon dachte 'du nachmacher' :lol:

Gruss
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• Moin Gutz-Pilz... kannst mal diese Anleitung hier checken, ich weiß nur noch nicht wie man damit updatet:

http://www.arborisoft.com/inst…rsion-on-debian-7-wheezy/

Gruß
    David

• i have done all the steps and made sure of advancedsettings.xml.
    STEP 1 ERROR:

Zitat

service docker restart

it gives me:

Zitat

exec: 129: restart: not found

but if i type:

Zitat

service docker --full-restart

it gives me:

Zitat

Stopping Docker: dockerNo process in pidfile '/var/run/docker-ssd.pid' found running; none killed.
    failed!
    Starting Docker: docker failed!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STEP 3 ERROR
    When i try to launch:

Zitat

docker run -v /root/xbmc-server/xbmcdata:/opt/xbmc-server/portable_data --entrypoint=/opt/xbmc-server/xbmcVideoLibraryScan wernerb/docker-xbmc-server --no-test --nolirc -p

it complains about:

Zitat

2014/07/15 10:16:42 Post http:///var/run/docker.sock/v1.13/containers/create: dial unix /var/run/docker.sock: no such file or directory

but if i try:

Zitat

docker -d

it gives me:

Then i press CTRL+Z to exit and type again:

Zitat

docker run -v /root/xbmc-server/xbmcdata:/opt/xbmc-server/portable_data --entrypoint=/opt/xbmc-server/xbmcVideoLibraryScan wernerb/docker-xbmc-server --no-test --nolirc -p

it just hang in there for a very long time, nothing is happening (2hrs). Is there a log somewhere that i could check?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also noticed that i have:
    I cannot change the IP of that dock (in the picture),nor delete that entry.

Take note that my advancedsettings.xml was set to 10.10.10.2 because that is the IP of my OMV where mysql is installed.
    MYSQL plugin is installed and currently working perfectly. Could it be that this will only work on Wheezy? Im on OMV 0.5.52

• First: The program does not start, tough you go through all further steps? kinda irrelevant if docker isn't even starting...

Second: Those Docker binaries are not meant for Debian Squeeze.

Greetings
    David

• Zitat von "davidh2k"

First: The program does not start, tough you go through all further steps? kinda irrelevant if docker isn't even starting...

Second: Those Docker binaries are not meant for Debian Squeeze.

Greetings
    David

Because the guide never mentioned its not meant for Squeeze :(
    So install Kralizec on Wheezy or Kralizec is already Wheezy?

• Hello...

If i:

Zitat

I get:

But if i check xbmc.log in my OMV box, i get:

Code
    03:04:48 T:139744362923776  NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Starting scan ..
    03:04:48 T:139744362923776   ERROR: NFS: Failed to mount nfs share: /export/Media (mount/mnt call failed with "RPC error: Mount failed with error MNT3ERR_ACCES(13) Permission denied(13)")
    03:04:48 T:139744362923776 WARNING: Process directory 'nfs://10.10.10.2/export/Media/Movies/' does not exist - skipping scan.
    03:04:48 T:139744362923776   ERROR: NFS: Failed to mount nfs share: /export/Media (mount/mnt call failed with "RPC error: Mount failed with error MNT3ERR_ACCES(13) Permission denied(13)")
    03:04:48 T:139744362923776 WARNING: Process directory 'nfs://10.10.10.2/export/Media/Movies/12 Years A Slave/' does not exist - skipping scan.

(This is only partial of the ERROR & WARNINGS.)
    Do i need to add something in the docker flag?

But if i let my clients (ATV2,XBMC windows & iPad) scan for libraries, it is clean and successful. i have no errors like this.
    I have a fully working XBMC MYSQL on my clients.

Help please:)

SOLVED: add --net=host

Thanks

• Could this great functionality be a plugin?

OMV 1.0.x built in ESXi 5.0 U3
    3x2T WD Green + 1x2T Seagate + 4x3T Seagate
    1x500G Seagate for dedicated BT/PT download
    LSI9211-8i pass through

• Offizieller Beitrag

I have openelec (RPi) accessing the share through a nfs mount (videos share) in the linux layer, then all the mysql entries for the Library in the path db look like:

/storage/nfs_nas/series/Last Week Tonight with John Oliver/Season 1/Last.Week.Tonight.With.John.Oliver.S01E04.480p.HDTV.x264-mSD/

Then I replicated the structure in my omv (/storage/nfs_nas/series/, with a symlink first and then a mount -o bind to the videos folder, with both options the xbmc log indicates that path doesn't exist.

Code
    : Process directory '/storage/nfs_nas/series/Last Week Tonight with John Oliver/' does not exist - skipping scan.

Is this setup valid only using URI's?

edit: we have to add another -v /media/46e48dd3-8f8a-42f4-a503-0084368be19e/videos/:/storage/nfs_nas to the docker. now it works, but the scanner does't have rar support. Can this be added?

• only the upnp version would make sense i guess.

Why?
    My RPi is pulling all media from my OMV box over NFS.
    In fact, NFS is recommended for use with XBMC on the R-Pi due to the limited bandwidth available to the eth port.

and what should the plugin do?
    show a tab with the xbmc-webinterface ?

Provide a WebGUI to select folders to be monitored for additions to the XBMC SQL media library.

Kinda what this whole thread is about.

If you could just go ahead and make a plugin for it, that'd be great.
    N54L/4GB/12TB

• Which is really easy ;)

Greetings
    David

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!