XBMC-Server (headless/minified) Libraryscanner

• Und jetzt bekomme ich diesen Fehler =) Mein Server hat 4 GB Ram daran kann es doch nicht liegen oder?

root@MediaServer:~# docker run --net=host -v /root/xbmc-server/xbmcdata:/opt/xbmc-server/portable_data --entrypoint=/opt/xbmc-server/xbmcVideoLibraryScan wernerb/docker-xbmc-server --no-test --nolirc -p
    XBMC Media Center 13.2 Git:20140817-0f3db05
    Copyright (C) 2005-2011 Team XBMC - http://www.xbmc.org

Starting Video Library Scan

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................no talloc stackframe around, leaking memory
    .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Finished Video Library Scan...

• Hab hier eine Sources.xml erstellt aber es bringt nix:
    /root/xbmc-server/xbmcdata/userdata

Gibt es vielleicht ein andres Verzeichnis dafür?

3.change advancedsettings to suite your needs!
    Source Code

nano /root/xbmc-server/xbmcdata/userdata/advancedsettings.xml

Die advancedsettings.xml hast du aber schon konfiguriert?

Gruß
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• https://www.google.com/search?…ent=firefox-a&channel=rcs

Scheint ein Samba Bug zu sein, schau doch da mal durch bitte.

Gruß
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• die advancedsettings.xml sollte in "portable_data" sein. Weiß nicht, wie das Verzeichnis bei dir heißt. Hat bei mir zumindest deim headless-server ohne docker funktioniert.

• For anyone that is using nfs/mysql (on the same omv server) to access the media files and want to use this solution, don't forget to add 127.0.0.1 to the list of accepted hosts in your nfs exports configuration, since this is where docker will connect from. Also if you use some "non-standard" scraper (I'm using universal movie scraper), the scraper files should be placed in the "addons" directory (I copied the files from my client and it worked). Finally it's possible to use it as a xbmc-server by modifying the startup cmd like this:

Code
    docker run --net=host -v /root/xbmc-server/xbmcdata:/opt/xbmc-server/portable_data --entrypoint=/opt/xbmc-server/xbmc-server wernerb/docker-xbmc-server --no-test --nolirc -p

This will allow Sickberad etc to send notifications to the xbmc-server whenever a new file is downloaded, which in turn will update the library. I'm not sure though if this adds unnecessary load to the system, but it feels simpler than running an external script to trigger docker to start xbmc-libraryscanner to update the library.

• Hi, I'm new here, and I try to get the server working with Kodi. But I'm a noob, and I can't figure out how to use the helix branch.

How can I git checkout helix from Celedhrim's repo ?
    The wernerb version is fully fonctionnal, unfortunately it adds everything in the DB '78, but kodi is now in version '90 (huge gap btw).

Thanks for your help !

• wenns läuft, wird mit gr0ßer Wahrscheinlichkeit ein Plugin kommen. Erstmal muss es laufen und dann entscheiden wir, ob es als Docker-Container oder "normal" kommkt.
    Hab Geduld, Kodi 14 ist gerade mal 3-4 Wochen draussen und der headless Server ist noch in der Entwicklung.

• Wenn Plugin, dann bitte mit der Option für mehrere Profile/mehrere Instanzen, dankööö.

Gruß
    David

• Eben wie ich erwähnte, mehrere (4) Profile. Ich habe 4 Profile, jedes Profil benötigt eine eigene Datenbank.

Gruß
    David

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!