maxView Storage Manager for 6805 card - no cimserver

• Hello i try to install maxView Storage Manager for 64-bit Linux to check and manage my Adaptec 6805 RAID card from Windows 8.1 and receive a message "cimserver is not present at /usr/StorMan/pegasus/bin/" but let's start from the beginning
    I use OMV 0.6.0.16 kernel 3.14-0.bpo.1-amd64
    from this website http://www.adaptec.com/en-us/support/raid/sas_raid/sas-6805/ i downloaded Storage Manager called maxView Storage Manager v1.05.20942 for 64-bit Linux

Checking / running services

apt-get -f install did not help

so I uninstalled maxView Storage Manager

I added the directories which installer did not create

Code
    root@debian:~# mkdir -p /usr/StorMan/pegasus/lib
    root@debian:~# mkdir -p /usr/StorMan/pegasus/rpm/wbem
    root@debian:~# mkdir /usr/StorMan/pegasus/bin

and try to install again

it did not help, still not working
    anyone can help me?

• I only find one google entry that suggest to install unzip, but I would think you should already have this on your system. Worth a try, tough.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• it did not help

• Lets try to fix the php error first, post the output of:

Code
    locate libcrypto.so*
    locate libssl.so*

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• Ooops...

Code
    apt-get install locate

Then execute the commands again.

Greetings
    David

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!