Apache not running

• I unpgraded from .5 to 0.6
    How do we solve:

With that error, i have this issue on my MYSQL GUI:

Thanks

• 0.6 does no longer use apache2 but nginx instead.

Reinstall the mysql plugin, this should solve your issue.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• tried reinstall/remove and install again but still having the same issue. do i need to remove Apache2?

EDIT 1: well, removing Apache didnt help either. I noticed that i can still:

Code
    root@OMVNAS:~# /etc/init.d/apache2 start
    Starting web server: apache2Syntax error on line 6 of /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/openmediavault-mysql-management-site:
    Invalid command 'FcgidWrapper', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration
    Action 'start' failed.
    The Apache error log may have more information.
     failed!

Even though i removed Apache2

EDIT 2: this issue is only for plugins that is using Apache2. so i think mysql needs to be updated to support nginx.

• Why are you trying to start apache when nginx Is used now to host OMV's webgui and MySQL's web management page? Your problem is likely that MySQL has not upgraded properly and is not running. Do this to check it:

service mysql status

Also, the plugin is setting up the web management to run fine with nginx. You need to get MySQL running.

dpkg -l | grep MySQL

The above will list all the MySQL packages. Write all the names down. Then uninstall them all and reinstall via:

apt-get --purge remove packagename
    apt-get install packagename

Then start MySQL and you should be all good.

• followed all your instruction:

Code
    apt-get --purge remove (packagename)
    apt-get install (packagename)

Same result. Now, all my clients can no longer connect on MYSQL :(

• Remove "/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/openmediavault-mysql-management-site" and "/etc/apache2/sites-available/openmediavault-mysql-management-site" since they're not used anymore. Stop apache and start Nginx instead :)

• Zitat von "subzeroin"

Remove "/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/openmediavault-mysql-management-site" and "/etc/apache2/sites-available/openmediavault-mysql-management-site" since they're not used anymore. Stop apache and start Nginx instead :)

Nope :(

• If Apache is turned off you do not need to delete any of the old .conf files in the Apache folders. All my old files are still there and it is not an issue, because apache service is not running.

• I did clean install 0.5 and upgraded to 0.6, install MYSQL and working again. Maybe the previous upgrade went bad because of so many plugins (was 0.4 > 0.5 > 0.6). Whats good is, MYSQL libraries are still there and thats all it matters.

Thank you to all who helped ( you know who you are ) :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!