zoneminder on kralizec : no more webgui

• Hi all

I've tried to install zoneminder on my kralizec 1.0.7 following these instructions
    http://forums.openmediavault.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=211

Unfortunatly, now, my server is broken. i.e I cannot access to omv webgui.
    I got a page saying:
    "It works!

This is the default web page for this server.

The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet."

I've removed zoneminder and oaa added apache configs, tried omv-firstaid, omv-initsystem without success.

How can I solve this please?

Regards

• ok, after some investigation, I was able to repair the webgui.

In fact, event after removing apache2 (omv 0.6 use ningx instead now), apache was still started (the config) during boot. So ningx was unable to use the same ip address

Now I have to find how to make zoneminder working with ningx

• Offizieller Beitrag

Here is the package jhmiller created for installing on omv with nginx.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Make sure apache is disabled. That post you followed was really old. If a post is old like that maybe it is a good idea to ask first. Like in this case you were not aware there was a plugin.

• Just so it is clear, it is not a plugin but zoneminder compiled specifically for OMV and nginx.

I will create a plugin soon that uses this package.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Hi there jhmiller.

Any info re the plugin?
    I have manually installed the version linked to in this thread. However, there are multiple dependency issues.

i am on 1.0.26 using backports kernel..... a little nervous to follow outdated posts, and as per tekkbebe i think it's best i ask first.

thanks

• OK then - understood - i will try install the dependencies based on all that are reflecting as missing.
    it's a test build anyway to check the stability and additional functionality - so if i corrupt it i'll just redo it... no worries.

• It was easy to install the dependencies (apt-get -f install) and it says zoneminder is started, but i cannot access it via its ip address... but i guess i have a lot of work to do still getting 404 Not found on the IP for zm

• Did you use the package provided by jhmiller?

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Yes.... i used the package linked to in this thread.... in the post from ryecoaaron.
    As i mentioned - it installed fine, but gave all the dependency issues.
    i sorted the dependency issues out (apt-get -f install).
    on boot the zoneminder service says it starts fine.
    i can stop and restart the service as well.... no errors there.
    However - error 404 not found (nginx).
    Apache is not running - i have confirmed that.

A little out of my depth - felt it should be easy as jhmiller simply stopped posting in this thread after he apparantly solved it.

No worries... i can wait and hopefully a plugin might materialize at some stage...

• Yep - thanks... saw that. Might have to revert to that if a plugin doesn't happen.
    Was hoping to do it as a plugin without using the extra resources of vbox.
    But vbox is one solution non-the-less.

Thanks

• Just give miller some time...

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• What address are you trying as (if I remember right) the default address is ip/zm/ but this is not the case with my package it is ip:81 also what dependency were missing as last time I checked that package it installed with no dependency issues.

• Wow - OK then - IP:81 works just fine - i have access to the ZM - Console.

With regards dependencies:-

libavcodec53, libavcodec-extra-53, libavformat53, libavdevice53, libavutil51, libgnutls- etc etc

sorry - injured shoulder - best i could do at the time was take a picture of screen with my cell... many dependencies missing - but that was also resolved easily after the fact

Thanks for the help.

Obviously a plugin would be nice to have and be able to access the zm console via the omv console :)

• A plugin is in the pipe line but wanted to see how many people wanted ZM and how the package works for those who try it.

The dependencies are not a problem as I forgot you dpkg -I the package and not installed it the usual way (like a plugin) Once a plugin is made the dependencies will automatically be installed.

• Hi,

saw this thread and tried to install the zoneminder .deb from jhmiller.

• First installed the mysql addon packet.
    • downloaded the .deb
    • dpkg -i dpkg -i zoneminder_1.27-1_amd64.deb

Had many dependancies errors, see log

Then

• apt-get -f install
    • apt-get remove --purge zoneminder
    • dpkg -i zoneminder_1.27-1_amd64.deb

Always the libmp3lame-dev fails.
    Any help what i do wrong?
    Zoneminder does not start. All Config Files has *.dpkgnew.

Jochen

Dateien

omv 1.14 kralizec | 64 bit | 3.16 backport kernel | omvextrasorg 1.13
    Plugins: Virtualbox, VDR (e-toby 2.2, jessie, manual), OwnCloud, Backup, MiniDLNA, Openvpnas, MySQL, USB Datasave, USV
    HW:Asrock q1900-ITX / 8GB RAM / 60 GB SSD / 2 TB Seagate Green + 2 TB WD Red = RAID 1 / APC Back-UPS CS 350 / Digibit R1 SAT>IP

• What issues does libmp3lame-dev have? I can not see anything related to it in the log file.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!