I've enabled messaging and recieved this but cannot make sense of it. Is this something I need to be concerned with, maybe a disk failing?
- This is an automatically generated mail message from mdadm
- running on OMV
- A DegradedArray event had been detected on md device /dev/md/OMVRaid5.
- Faithfully yours, etc.
- P.S. The /proc/mdstat file currently contains the following:
- Personalities : [raid6] [raid5] [raid4]
- md127 : active raid5 sda sdd sdb
- 8790795264 blocks super 1.2 level 5, 512k chunk, algorithm 2 [4/3] [UU_U]
- unused devices: <none>