problem with plugins

• keep getting this on the list
    Error #6000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'The index of available plugins does not exist. Please re-synchronize the package index files from their sources.' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/pluginmgmt.inc:73
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServicePluginMgmt->enumeratePlugins(NULL, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/pluginmgmt.inc(117): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('enumeratePlugin...', NULL, Array)
    #3 [internal function]: OMVRpcServicePluginMgmt->getList(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('getList', Array, Array)
    #6 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('Plugin', 'getList', Array, Array, 1)
    #7 {main}

not sure what's happened

i'm having a lot of problem :O

• Click on Check.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Offizieller Beitrag

apt-get update from the command line

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• this is what's happening

i try that command now

• Zitat von "ryecoaaron"

apt-get update from the command line

look like something is wrong idk what is happening and why me
    LOL

Code
    root@raspberrypi:~# apt-get update
    Creating index of OpenMediaVault plugins ...
    {"response":null,"error":{"code":4000,"message":"Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get --simulate --reinstall install openmediavault-transmissionbt 2>&1': Reading package lists...\n\nBuilding dependency tree...\n\nReading state information...\n\nSome packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have\nrequested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable\ndistribution that some required packages have not yet been created\nor been moved out of Incoming.\nThe following information may help to resolve the situation:\n\nThe following packages have unmet dependencies:\n openmediavault-transmissionbt : Depends: transmission-daemon but it is not going to be installed\n                                 Depends: transmission-cli but it is not going to be installed\nE\n:\nUnable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.\n","trace":"exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get --simulate --reinstall install openmediavault-transmissionbt 2>&1': Reading package lists...\n\nBuilding dependency tree...\n\nReading state information...\n\nSome packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have\nrequested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable\ndistribution that some required packages have not yet been created\nor been moved out of Incoming.\nThe following information may help to resolve the situation:\n\nThe following packages have unmet dependencies:\n openmediavault-transmissionbt : Depends: transmission-daemon but it is not going to be installed\n                                 Depends: transmission-cli but it is not going to be installed\nE\n:\nUnable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.\n' in \/usr\/share\/openmediavault\/engined\/rpc\/pluginmgmt.inc:382\nStack trace:\n#0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServicePluginMgmt->createIndex(Array, Array)\n#1 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#2 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('createIndex', Array, Array)\n#3 \/usr\/sbin\/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('Plugin', 'createIndex', Array, Array, 1)\n#4 {main}"}}
    Reading package lists... Done
    root@raspberrypi:~#
    • Offizieller Beitrag

I haven't built a version of transmission for the RPi.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• The index should be build now, independet wether or not transmission is installable.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• i just made a new install on it again i think my time was out and it stuffed around so i'm going to update the system first before i try and install the plug list and see if it works :)

and transmission should not be there i think i maybe did something not sure as i download a zip and tried to upload it to it

so maybe i did something wrong there

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!