Snapshots of Data

• You can use the snapraid-plugin for this.
    Read more about snapraid here: http://snapraid.sourceforge.net/
    You'll find the plugin in the 3rd-Party repository. For Installation, have a look at my signature

• You can use the snapraid-plugin for this.
    Read more about snapraid here: http://snapraid.sourceforge.net/
    You'll find the plugin in the 3rd-Party repository. For Installation, have a look at my signature

Hi, thanks for the reply. Glad to see a plugin for this. I did the web gui way of installing . I encountered some errors though. As it was installing it hung for a bit. I had to refresh the screen. When I came back the plugin seemed installed.

But when I go in to configure it I get this error :

Error #3003: exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to get configuration (xpath=)' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/omvextrasorg.inc:95 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceOmvExtrasOrg->getPrimary(NULL, Array) #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(62): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('getPrimary', NULL, Array) #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('OmvExtrasOrg', 'getPrimary', NULL, Array, 1) #4 {main}

Is this something youve seen before know how to resolve?

Thanks for your time.

• Offizieller Beitrag

The error is from omv-extras not being able to find information in config.xml. Did you try rebooting? Otherwise, uninstall omv-extras and reinstall.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!