Update Snapraid -> Empty drives/rules window

• Just updated the entire OMV and noticed that the SnapRaid plugin also updated.
    But the Drives and rules tabs are empty.
    The config window seems to correctly show my config:

It's there something to be done after the update to correctly use the plugin again?
    Thnx!

• Offizieller Beitrag

I didn't mean to put it in testing. There have been a lot of changes made to the user interface. If you add the drives back in the order you have them in your config, everything should be fine. Then add your excludes. Let me know if you have any problems.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Why? It is all just frontend changes that needed to be done for simplicity. snapraid doesn't delete data. Worst case, you would have to resync and it might take a while.

The plugin is very stable. I was just waiting to hear if the drives had to always stay in the same order for parity calculations so I could add a warning message.

I decided to make the major change before 1.0 was officially released.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Yes. Definitely your completely right. It won't make anything until I request an action.

So I first take a snapshot of the config.
    Then reconfigure.
    Then restart.
    Then compare the snapshot with the new contents of the config window (refresh if needed)

I'll make it in my house (no inet there). I'll tell you anything.

PD: Thanks for the work on the extplorer plugin.
    What user for anonymous changes? (for doing things like you directly connect to the drives with a windows machine)
    If I use root, the files aren't available rw to anonymous through samba.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!