Btrfs/ZFS support

• For the graph problem

I had to manually do the following:

omv-mkconf collectd
    service collectd restart

Then click Refresh on page. After that, it worked fine. Will have to look into this more. Shouldn't be too hard to fix.

And for avoid this problem in the future, i think you may add in https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…vault/engined/rpc/zfs.inc file in the end of function : addPool,importPool,addObject,deleteObject and rename this code :

enjoy it ;)

• Offizieller Beitrag

If that is the case, it would be easier to add collectd listener.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I have this error when do latest update omvextras.org 1.13:

I try a second time from shell, and this time work:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Even though the plugin sets LANG=C, it still seems like systems using a non-English language run into this when installing keys. Can you tell me if the following line works (it is all one line)?

export LANG=C; export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive; apt-get --yes --force-yes --fix-missing --auto-remove --allow-unauthenticated --show-upgraded --option DPkg::Options::="--force-confold" install openmediavault-omvextrasorg

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• response from my NAs (Remember that from shell upgrade works fine in my case):

I do the same in my Brother NAS ( not upgraded previosly so it's ver 1.12):

• How to disable "show dot folders" on ZFS pools.

my case I'll try to import my OMV pool on FreeNAS and works fine, I copied some amount of data , and expot the pool, once done I reimport on OMV and I have a .system filesystem that I want not show:

If is not possible, perhaps is a good idea to add a config in webGUI to show / not show this type of folders.

• Offizieller Beitrag

zfs-on-linux 0.6.4 was released a day or two ago... Maybe this will solve the freenas issue.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!