Deluge plugin for OMV 1.0

• Is there a planned plugin for deluge or other torrent software other than transmission. Unfortunately most of the private torrent trackers ban the use of the latest versions of transmission so it is not really a choice.

I am a Linux noob and have tried several tutorials online trying to install it in the console, the only problem I encounter is that I can't get deluge to start on boot.

Just want to say thanks for OMV, I have been using OMV 1.o on my NAS setup for a week and was easy to setup and is running like a dream.

• I have been running wheezy on a ras-pi for about six months with deluge, but want to migrate downloading to my nas as it is a low power hp proliant machine, I used the same tutorial that I used to install deluge on there, I used 'sudo apt-get deluged' to install package from omv ssh console and then followed instructions on tutorial further to try get it to run and then try to get it to start from boot. It is running perfectly if I start it from console but can't get it to start when I boot the NAS.

It is not a big thing because machine should be on most of the time, but would be nice if I can get it to work. If there is is a plugin planned 'even it is six months from now' I think I would be just willing to wait to simplify things.

Here is link to tutorial I followed maybe you can spot something I should have done differently, like I said I am still a NOOB. 'wwwDOThowtogeek.com/142044/how-to-turn-a-raspberry-pi-into-an-always-on-bittorrent-box/'.

• Try this:
    update-rc.d -f deluge remove
    update-rc.d deluge defaults
    service deluge start

reboot and see if it starts. if it doesn't try this
    update-rc.d -f deluge remove
    insserv deluge
    service deluge start

restart and report back

• No, deluge-web uses python for it's web server. You install deluge and deluge-web to have it running. By default I don't think Debian provides any init script for Deluge, so you'll have to provide one yourself. The default web port is 8112.

If you follow that guide they save the init script as daluge-daemon. So update-rc.d deluge-daemon defaults and service deluge-daemon start should work.

• I had the same problem, it's working for me with this init script.

You should also check the default file.

Code
    /etc/defaults/deluge-daemon

# Configuration for /etc/init.d/deluge-daemon
    # The init.d script will only run if this variable non-empty.
    DELUGED_USER="deluge"
    # Should we run at startup?
    RUN_AT_STARTUP="YES"

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!