openmediavault-jdownloader Plugin

• "Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• yep. it was because of java 6. Installed java 7 via apt-get install openjdk-7-jre
    and configured java to use 7 with update-alternatives --config java now it runs and i can reach it via my.jdownloader.org

thanks @davidh2k but a little bit too late ;)

• FYI: You installed the openjdk-jre; this version of java does not work for all applications... I would install the official java instead.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• Just double checked and now it does follow symbolic links ?( I will change this in the next release.

For those who are trying it, are there any other changes you would like to see?

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Works with jdownloader.

@ miller - when i press the update and restart button in the myjdownloader webif, the jdownloader does no more come up. I had to dis / enable again.

It is because the update is called by jdownloader and so try's to run with a GUI, this causes an error so the update does not happen and instead of restarting it just sits there in an error state :(
    I think the only way around this would be to add a update button on the plugin page with a warning not to use the webui update. I will check if we can adjust the update function so it uses ghostAWT but I am doubtful we will be able to.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Miller: Not sure if you want to use the openjdk-jre or the official jre. If the latter you can grab my code of course...

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

• So did the plugin install openjdk-6-jre? Should we remove it and install openjdk-7-jre instead?
    Because I can also not get the GUI to connect to JDownloader

I´m pretty sure this is because of your java version.

Would you please give the output of:

Code
    java -version
    update-alternatives --display java
  • I´m pretty sure this is because of your java version.

Would you please give the output of:

Code
    java -version
    update-alternatives --display java

Code
    java version 1.6.0_32

java - Auto-Modus
      Link verweist zur Zeit auf /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk-amd64/jre/bin/java
    /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk-amd64/jre/bin/java - Priorität 1061
      Slave java.1.gz: /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk-amd64/jre/man/man1/java.1.gz
    Gegenwärtig »beste« Version ist »/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk-amd64/jre/bin/java«.

Sorry it's in german.

• Jup, you need to update your java.

Wastlj will tell you how.

Greetings
    David

• Just installed openjdk-7-jre
    ghostawt is now running, and I can finally access the web gui

EDIT: Downloading does not work, It says JD started, followed by JD stopped a few seconds later. Do we have some debugging output?

• Yep. I also installed the openjdk-7-jre as i wrote in a previous post here.

Did not try it, yet. Gimme some more hours till i can test it also.

Btw. kein Thema, David und ich sind der deutschen Sprache mächtig ;)

• here.

Dann ist ja gut :D

Ich bin mir gerade nicht sicher ob es einfach keine Berechtigung für den Ordner hat. Ich sehe ja kein Fehler log.

• 1. Change your download path to somewhere on your raid that this thing does not fill your system hdd.
    2. add a DLC or links
    3. Click the package and then click "Add to downloads" oder "Zu Downloads hinzufügen". If you don´t do that, JD will start and stop after a few seconds. Sure cause there is no package in the download list ;)

@jhmiller Changing the download path via your Plugin interface would be awesome. Then you do not need to copy paste the UUID to the JD webIF.
    Looking for some more things what would be good in the webif...
    btw - the jdownloader user is visible under OMV users

• 1. Change your download path to somewhere on your raid that this thing does not fill your system hdd.
    2. add a DLC or links
    3. Click the package and then click "Add to downloads" oder "Zu Downloads hinzufügen". If you don´t do that, JD will start and stop after a few seconds. Sure cause there is no package in the download list ;)

@jhmiller Changing the download path via your Plugin interface would be awesome. Then you do not need to copy paste the UUID to the JD webIF.
    Looking for some more things what would be good in the webif...
    btw - the jdownloader user is visible under OMV users

The package is in the downloads list. But when I press start, it just stops after a few seconds without error. A log would be usefull now. Is there any logging?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!