openmediavault-jdownloader Plugin

• Thanks for the feedback guys, and sorry I broke off had to go to work

Miller: Not sure if you want to use the openjdk-jre or the official jre. If the latter you can grab my code of course...

There is no install for java it is just a dependency, it has the option of java6, java7 or java8. I don't know how it chooses what version to install but the next version will use just /usr/bin/java so the java version should not matter.

Do we have some debugging output?

Not at the moment, not sure how to go about adding it as jdownloader has separate logs for virtually everything it does, you would need to cross reference them to get a good idea of what is going on.

Changing the download path via your Plugin interface would be awesome. Then you do not need to copy paste the UUID to the JD webIF.
    btw - the jdownloader user is visible under OMV users

I will add that in the next version. Not sure what you mean about the user, is that good or bad? lol

The first thing I want to look into is the update routine, if possible try to get the link in the webui working failing that, try to get the update via a button on the plugin page.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Not sure what you mean about the user, is that good or bad? lol

Naah, whatever. :D

The first thing I want to look into is the update routine

Nice. Disabling the JD Update button and create a new one in the plugin page would be awesome. Maybe it would be enough to set some marks in the JD settings for "download update automatically", "Install update automatically when JD starts" etc... Then a "restart JD"-Button would be enough..?

Not at the moment, not sure how to go about adding it as jdownloader has separate logs for virtually everything it does

Did not look into it but does it save the logs anywhere? Then just add a "download" button to get them. To analyze them, they can upload them here.

• Damit der TAB in JDownloader richtig funktioniert, was genau muss ich bei dem Links Plugin eintragen? Sobald ich im JDownloader interface auf Einstellungen drücke sprint es wieder zurück auf Downloads und gibt folgenden Fehler:

Zitat

Unsafe JavaScript attempt to initiate navigation for frame with URL 'http://my.jdownloader.org/?deviceId=xxxxx#webinterface:downloads' from frame with URL 'http://my.jdownloader.org/?deviceId=xxxxx#webinterface:downloads'. The frame attempting navigation is sandboxed, and is therefore disallowed from navigating its ancestors.

• Puh, nutze ich leider nicht. Vielleicht kann jemand anders helfen:

Bavilo asks for help with configuring the links plugin that the jdownloader tab works properly. Since I do not use it.. Anybody? He receives the error message above.

• There is an iframe in the plugin but as Bavilo has found, it does not like running in sandbox. The button that opens the webui in a new tab works ok but the webui tab is sandboxed and so does not function correctly :( another thing that needs to be changed.

While i'm here, updated the plugin by adding a "download to folder" option just like the transmission download folder option. changed the path for the java binary file, changed parsing the config file to use php so it does not need to call a shell script.

I think the update will have to be done via a button on the plugin page, I had hoped there would be an option on how to run the update but its coded into the app so that's a no go.

I will try to get a new package done by the weekend

• I saw that. I looked at the code after I posted. What was the rpc about in the iframe ? I think it was a getStatus.

Do you mean this section?

It is used to get the uniqueid field text to complete the URL, the button will open the main dashboard page but I wanted the tab to go straight to jdownloaders webui.
    I still need to try it without sandbox but believe it should work.

• I`ve been using the JDownloader plugin for the past couple of days straight. No problems whatsoever. I'm not using the Webinterface tab anymore since the Android app is great.
    Can we look forward to some updates such as installing the correct Java dependencies with the plugin and changing of the default download folder on the settings page?

• Java is a dependency with the plugin you are using, is there another dependency you need?

I have the new version ready and running on my machine but wanted to see if the webui "trigger updates" will start to work as I have asked on the forums and it is being looked into so it will work when running headless.
    At the moment I have an update button on the plugin page that sort of works but as the update process restarts jdownloader the update window gets stuck running jdownloader :( if they fix the update process then I can just remove the button.

The download folder location is added as well as an info panel that displays some info about the version of jdownloader currently installed.

Is there is anything else you would like to see?

• I took a look at the settings jdownloader provides. Dunno if it makes the jdownloader more performant / using less resources when we turn off some things?

• GraphicalUserInterface - Task Bar Flash Enabled
    • GraphicalUserInterface - Tooltip Enabled
    • GraphicalUserInterface - Special Deal Oboom Dialog Visible On Startup

Dunno if they use ressources as they should be displayed in the virtual GUI also...

And if you added the download folder location to the webUI, that would be all. But of course we need a working update... :-/

Ah, and maybe a "reset to standard settings" button?

• When you install JDownloader 1.0.1 it will install openjdk-6-jre I believe. But in reality we need at least Java 7. So I had to manually remove Java 6 and install Java 7 for the Plugin to work correctly.

• Trying to upgrade to 1.0.2.

It just seems to hang at

Code
    Reading package lists...
    Building dependency tree...
    Reading state information...

Had to remove JDownloader 1.0.2 and remove --purge openjdk-7-jre and openjdk-7-jre-headless.

Edit: After installing JDownloader 1.0.3 with no previous Java installed. It installed openjdk-6-jre as a dependency. This however will not start Ghostawt.
    I had to remove openjdk-6-jre and install openjdk-7-jre again.

After that JDownloader 1.0.3 would run.

• Code
    Error #3001:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to save configuration (No directory for downloads set, please set one before enabling the service)' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/jdownloader.inc:149
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceJdownloader->setSettings(Array, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('setSettings', Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(501): OMVRpc::exec('Jdownloader', 'setSettings', Array, Array, 1)
    #4 {main}

what if i wanna use the root directory i set above? No subdirectory below?

• I can set it so it allows that field to be blank if you want, that way it should just use the shared folder path.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!