openmediavault-jdownloader Plugin

• You will need to install the links plugin as this softens the default OMV security settings, although this will not effect you going to the main site (not in tab)

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Thanks for the hint.

As for autoshutdown: use the ul/dl check.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Will do but not sure when, trying to figure something out with the sensor plugin and also a little side project for David.
    It should only require a change to the init script and maybe a slightly different package.

• I seem to have Problems with JDownloader now...Whenever I Update JDownloader through the Web Interface, and then reboot the server, JDownloader can no longer be started. I have to remove and reinstall JDownloader for it to work again. What am I doing wrong?

• I can reproduce this everytime.

I install JDownloader, set it up, start the GUI and click the Update button. After this JDownloader will be updated correctly and the Hoster Icons will be displayed next to the links.
    If I restart the server now, JDownloader will no longer be able to start.

I install JDownloader again, click the update button on the OMV-JDownloader page, JDownloader will update, but the Hoster Icons will not display. A restart of the server will have no effect of the functionality of JDownloader. (Maybe it didnt update at all?).

Also, the page says only to use the Update button when the Web GUI tells me to. But it never tells me to.

So, how can I update JDownloader without having to reinstall it every time?

• Created a new version that no longer uses GhostAWT. You should uninstall the current plugin before installing the new version, when you first enable it, allow it a few minutes to download the latest version.
    The new package needs to be built and added to the list of plugins, please allow some time for this to be done.

• Done. 1.0.6 in Download Managers Testing Repo.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• nano /etc/init.d/jdownloader
    in the is_alive() section, change

Code
    if [ -z "$line" ]; then
             return 0
          else
             return 2

to

Code
    if [ -z "$line" ]; then
     return 2
     else
     return 0

• Don't use the update button, the version installed is the latest (main core files) version. JDownloader will always install minor updates in the background.

I would like people to wait until there is a new version and see if the webui button will install it. The webui will let you know when your version is not the latest version.

• miller, did you fix that error already? @davidh2k - would you move it into the repo?

Its been added to the code but might wait a bit to see if anything else needs changing first (see below)

The Web GUI now told me that there is an update available. Should I press the update button in the GUI?

Use the web button, my aim is to remove the GUI button if it all can be done via the webUI. My version must have auto updated some files as it shows todays date as the current build date

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!