openmediavault-jdownloader Plugin

• Im on Odroid C1+ with OMV 3.x (omvextras 3.4.6) and there isn't any jdownloader plugin in the plugin tab

Solved by enabling the testing repo

Edit: myjdownloader is answering that no jdownloader is connected. i added email and pw and clicked on the "open client link" which logged succesfully, but it doesnt connect.

service jdownloader status is reporting active and running

btw my information panel is greyed out (version, ID and error ). Do i need a reboot?

Code
    root@odroid-jessie:/opt/jdownloader/cfg# java -version
    java version "1.7.0_111"
    OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea 2.6.7) (7u111-2.6.7-2~deb8u1)
    OpenJDK Zero VM (build 24.111-b01, interpreted mode)
    root@odroid-jessie:/opt/jdownloader/cfg# update-alternatives --display java
    java - auto mode
      link currently points to /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-armhf/jre/bin/java
    /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-armhf/jre/bin/java - priority 1063
      slave java.1.gz: /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-armhf/jre/man/man1/java.1.gz
    Current 'best' version is '/usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-armhf/jre/bin/java'.
  • Hi there,
    depending on which file hoster I want to use, I am asked by jDownloader whether I would want to download&install "PhantomJS". So I use the OMV-JDownloader Plugin on my NAS I am not sure whether I should download it and moreover whether it will work within the OMV JDownloader setting. So, does anyone want to share his/her experiences with "PhantomJS" ?
    Thanks in advance,
    topi

Hi, I'm using OMV 2 and jdwonloader plugin. I have an issue on JD: I receive browser notification but no captcha window appear.
    JD support told me to install phantomJS. Have I to install it via apt?

• JD support told me to install phantomJS. Have I to install it via apt?

the automatic install approach of jdownloader does not work.
    you need to download phantomjs from http://phantomjs.org/download.html
    extract the package and rename the binary to X86_x64_phantomjs. then and copy the binary file to /opt/jdownloader/tools/linux/phantomjs/X86_x64_phantomjs and change owner to jdownloader. you may need to grant execute permissions as well.

after restart of jd it captchas should appear.

• your problem (and mine too) is/was that OMV uses the ZeroVM as JavaVM. Change it to the OracleVM (google to find an easy and fast tutorial, one of the first results) and JD is running, working, updating like a fast horse.
    P.S. (german) support @JD2-Forum helped me with that problem.

• Hi,

morph8000 would it be possible to be more explicit or point to the forum where you found the info ?

Zitat von morph8000

ZeroVM as JavaVM. Change it to the OracleVM

I installed "java 7 installer" and got rid of openjdk 7. I can't find an headless version of java 7. Whatever I do jdownloader takes ages to connect to myjdownloader and responds very slowly too.

This is new to me as everything worked fine on OMV 2

• i don't think the java version is the reason for jdownloader being slow.

try to install current git version of jdownloader plugin: openmediavault-jdownloader_3.2.3_all.deb

after installing this package, there should be a new setting available in omv-webinterface in jdownloader section. increase cpu-quota to 80, disable jdownloader and enable it again.

jdownloader should be fast now.

• it was the zerovm that slows down jdownloader for your setup, because you used openjdk on an arm device. openjdk for arm seems to use zero as the default vm(at least on debian). It has nothing do do with OMV.

so your statement

Zitat von morph8000

your problem (and mine too) is/was that OMV uses the ZeroVM as JavaVM.

is simply wrong since it is not OMV that uses ZeroVM

and your second statement

Zitat von morph8000

It is the ZeroVM that slows down JDownloader!

may be true, but i guess the majority does not use crappy arm-devices as their NAS.

• Hello guys
    I just got the rasberry P3
    I installed and configured perfectly omv
    I have a problem with jdownloader, unfortunately can not login in the web interface, it tells me I'm offline
    This is the log
    thank you

SetOut java.io.PrintStream@6788c4
    SetErr java.io.PrintStream@1b5459e
    Application Root: /opt/jdownloader (jared) class org.jdownloader.update.launcher.SecondLevelLauncher
    Ignored: org.appwork
    sun.Desktop: null
    XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP: null
    GNOME_DESKTOP_SESSION_ID: null
    KDE_FULL_SESSION: null
    DESKTOP_SESSION: null
    THREAD: 1
    1|org.jdownloader.update.launcher.SecondLevelLauncher.log 29/12/16 12:41:24 - INFO [ org.appwork.utils.Application(printSystemProperties) ] -> SysProp: java.runtime.name: OpenJDK Runtime Environment
    1|org.jdownloader.update.launcher.SecondLevelLauncher.log 29/12/16 12:41:24 - INFO [ org.appwork.utils.Application(printSystemProperties) ] -> SysProp: sun.boot.library.path: /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-armhf/jre/lib/arm
    1|org.jdownloader.update.launcher.SecondLevelLauncher.log 29/12/16 12:41:24 - INFO [ org.appwork.utils.Application(printSystemProperties) ] -> SysProp: java.vm.version: 24.111-b01
    1|org.jdownloader.update.launcher.SecondLevelLauncher.log 29/12/16 12:41:24 - INFO [ org.appwork.utils.Application(printSystemProperties) ] -> SysProp: java.vm.vendor: Oracle Corporation
    1|org.jdownloader.update.launcher.SecondLevelLauncher.log 29/12/16 12:41:24 - INFO [ org.appwork.utils.Application(printSystemProperties) ] -> SysProp: java.vendor.url: http://java.oracle.com/
    1|org.jdownloader.update.launcher.SecondLevelLauncher.log 29/12/16 12:41:24 - INFO [ org.appwork.utils.Application(printSystemProperties) ] -> SysProp: path.separator: :
    1|org.jdownloader.update.launcher.SecondLevelLauncher.log 29/12/16 12:41:24 - INFO [ org.appwork.utils.Application(printSystemProperties) ] -> SysProp: java.vm.name: OpenJDK Zero VM
    1|org.jdownloader.update.launcher.SecondLevelLauncher.log 29/12/16 12:41:24 - INFO [ org.appwork.utils.Application(printSystemProperties) ] -> SysProp: file.encoding.pkg: sun.io
    1|org.jdownloader.update.launcher.SecondLevelLauncher.log 29/12/16 12:41:24 - INFO [ org.appwork.utils.Application(printSystemProperties) ] -> SysProp: user.country: GB
    1|org.jdownloader.update.launcher.SecondLevelLauncher.log 29/12/16 12:41:24 - INFO [ org.appwork.utils.Application(printSystemProperties) ] -> SysProp: sun.java.launcher: SUN_STANDARD
    1|org.jdownloader.update.launcher.SecondLevelLauncher.log 29/12/16 12:41:24 - INFO [ org.appwork.utils.Application(printSystemProperties) ] -> SysProp: sun.os.patch.level: unknown
    1|org.jdownloader.update.launcher.SecondLevelLauncher.log 29/12/16 12:41:24 - INFO [ org.appwork.utils.Application(printSystemProperties) ] -> SysProp: java.vm.specification.name: Java Virtual Machine Specification
    1|org.jdownloader.update.launcher.SecondLevelLauncher.log 29/12/16 12:41:24 - INFO [ org.appwork.utils.Application(printSystemProperties) ] -> SysProp: user.dir: /

• I installed from scratch omv3 and jdownloader plugin from testing repo.
    When I start it "Logging: Will create a log file in the download folder." I see a log file in downloader folder and I see that it's updating endless...it's 3 hours that is updating :(
    Log

• look at your /opt/jdownloader directory.
    Sometimes the automatic update process does not finish correctly. If you have a file 'JDownloader.jar.backup.1' and/or 'Core.jar.backup.1' in your /opt/jdownloader directory, rename it to JDownloader.jar and Core.jar.
    Then restart Jdownloader.

If the above does not suit your issue, look at the jdownloader log directory for further information.

• is jdownloader running?
    check with:

Code
    ps aux |grep jdownloader

if you use OMV 3.x, please post the output of

Code
    systemctl status jdownloader

the logs are located at /opt/jdownloader/logs
    but jdownloader logfiles tend to be very messy. it could be hard to finy anything useful.

• I saw in the now the CPUQuota can be setted in the GUI.
    It´s limited to 100%, but if the computer has for example 4 CPUs the maximum would be 400%.

It´s strange but I tested it. (via top)

OMV 4 Arrakis | Kernel 4.14 ... running on
    SelfBuilt NAS -- Asrock Q1900-ITX -- 4x 2,4 GHz in Burst Mode -- 4 GB DDR3 RAM -- RAID 5 -- 3x 3TB WD Red

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!