openmediavault-jdownloader Plugin

• @jhmiller created a plugin. It is still in the "miller-testing" Repository but working. Please do not install from any other link in this thread - use the plugin!

***********************************************************************************************************

hi guys,
    it would be nice if we have a jdownloader plugin :)

cheers,
    diskman

HP-Proliant Microserver Gen8 | omv = always latest | 64 bit | 1x3TB ,3x4TB , 1x500GB HDD for Boot | omvextrasorg = latest | HP P212| Plugins = NUT, HWRaid, luksencryption OMV extras

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von WastlJ () aus folgendem Grund: >> use the plugin! by WastlJ

• aha okay yes that works for me too...is someone able to build a plugin out of it ?
    i saw in the thread that one user has problems changing the dl drive and so one.

i guess the tool will be be a big plus point and keeps users away from running a second pc all night for dl while the server in the basement is idle ;)

so long,
    disk

HP-Proliant Microserver Gen8 | omv = always latest | 64 bit | 1x3TB ,3x4TB , 1x500GB HDD for Boot | omvextrasorg = latest | HP P212| Plugins = NUT, HWRaid, luksencryption OMV extras

• hmmm okay now i have it installed like it should...but the program is hell slow und i can't dl anything. i tried to change the dl folder witch works so far but the tool give me an error back if it tries to dl.
    is there somewhere a log where i can see anything ?
    the internal log shows me only the "error dl not possible" but thats it :(

can someone help me out?

disk

• While i can't do a plugin i could add this to my install script along with couchpotato, sickbeard, subsonic ect.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Here you got it, tough no Plugin.

http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=57446

PS: JDownloader has it pros and cons too. I wish one could combine some parts of each software ...

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Thanks! I haven't gotten it to work yet using GhostAwt. So for now I am using the Xvfb method. And I must say it's working great when using "My JDownloader". Far superior to PyLoad. I think a plugin would still be a good idea. It will definitely make this OS stand out from the others.

• Do you mind saying what you find superior in it? I.e. The linkgrabber is really slow (tough the claim that it is multithreaded) and if you grab multiple links a at once it does not keep the order which can be really annoying.

Also JDownloader will use much more ressources than pyload.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• A plugin is feasible, I am testing GhostAwt and it is working ok, I had to signup to http://my.jdownloader.org to be able to access the webui though, so any plugin would need this info.

If I package up the way the guide suggests it would be a (almost) 200Mb plugin so that way is out of the question lol

• 200MB, why not ^^ I mean, the server can handle it... tough it may be outdated soo and people need to download more and more after time.

And yes, sadly JDownloader 2 no longer has a local webinterface...

Greetings
    David

• I just upload the containers which works fast. Sure JD uses more resources than pyload, I don't mind though, I've got more than enough to spare.
    Also, you can PAUSE in JDownloader, the same is not possible in pyload. I would't mind a 200mb plugin, haha.

I have yet to get GhostAwt working, I keep getting the error. "Main class not found ghostawt.GhostRunner"

Basically I have the exact same Problem as the last guy on this thread http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=57446

• I will try to reduce the size by trying to install directly on the server instead of copying the files from an existing install (as per the guide) .I think the guide only says to copy over the files as it needs to have some settings changed from default values, I believe this can be done after a local install and if so should reduce the plugin size to a few Kb.

I will have a play around over the weekend to see what I can come up with.

• jhmiller: the problem is setting up the account for remote access....

Greetings
    David

• I will try to reduce the size by trying to install directly on the server instead of copying the files from an existing install (as per the guide) .I think the guide only says to copy over the files as it needs to have some settings changed from default values, I believe this can be done after a local install and if so should reduce the plugin size to a few Kb.

I will have a play around over the weekend to see what I can come up with.

I also used a local install. Works fine. http://installer.jdownloader.org/JD2SilentSetup_x64.sh

• jhmiller: the problem is setting up the account for remote access....

Greetings
    David

I checked if it were possible before my first post. The plugin will require the end user to enter my.jdownloader.org email and password. I made a test of this and was able to use the webui. If this method failed I would have said it is not possible to create a plugin.

I think the hardest part will be the init script, this would need to demonize the java program while being able to stop/start it. I also don't know if it can run under another user other then root as I only tested under root.

• Oh, I just had this in mind. Sorry if you already checked it. Daemonize? http://stackoverflow.com/quest…-arbitrary-script-in-unix or similar will help.

Greetings
    David

• UPDATE

Most of the plugin structure is finished. I have made a start on the init script and that so far can start jdownloader, but have not yet added stop or status yet as I did not have much time today.

Still struggling to download the actual files for jdownloader, the script to install it asks questions during the install so is no good for an unattended install. I could not find any command line options to force it to use a specific destination or to stop it asking if I want to install.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!