Backup plugin: can not select backup volume

• Running OMV Kralizec 1.0.17 installed on Wheezy netinstall.

Have only added plugins openmediavault-omvextrasorg v1.0.4 and openmediavault-backup v1.0.5.

Have a 30GB SSD for system drive and two 500GB drives in RAID1 array for data.

When I select Backup from the OMV web interface, I can not select a volume in the Settings window. When I click
    the dropdown button, there is a flash but nothing is displayed and I can not type in the Volume window.

I have uninstalled and re-installed the backup plugin but with same results.

• Can you check "Storage/File Systems" if the raid is mounted, if it is not, mount it and try again.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Offizieller Beitrag

Can you post a pic of your filesystems tab?

You may not want to use the backup anyway because there is no easy restore. I recommend using the Clonezilla instead.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• WOW, you guys are quick!!!

jhmiller,
    You are correct. The raid was not mounted. I found that after reporting in the forum but you guys had already responded before I could get back here.

ryecoaaron,
    I do plan to use the Clonezilla, but I am testing all the options. I was just an idiot and missed the unmounted RAID array.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!