Some files permissions, some not

• I'm trying to rename my media artwork. One of the things I'm trying to do is to change .tbn files extensions to .jpg. But I'm having a strange issue.
    Some files refuse to rename, saying I don't have permissions. I can't see any difference on them.
    For example, the following. I had manually renamed, one by one, the previous files with success, but the last .tbn seen:

Code
    -rwxrwxrwx 1 nobody root  57532 jul 25 23:32 season01.jpg
    -rwxrwxrwx 1 nobody root 100203 jul 25 23:32 season02.jpg
    -rwxrwxrwx 1 nobody root 109838 jul 25 23:31 season03.tbn

I'm doing the rename by accessing the media smb folder from my Win7 machine.
    Sometimes it's one or two files, other all in the sub folder.

Another one is that this evening I tried to change the name of my "Battlestar galactica" folder to "Battelstar galactica (1980)" and it leaved the original directory with some files and when I try to revert, it says "Input/Output error in file..." for each file. It was eXtplorer in first time and after with cli. After that If I try to access that folder from Win it says that I don't have permissions in the OMV machine.

Can someone give me some light on this linux permission thing? Thx.

• In the time of writing the above post, I issued again the following command (root):

Code
    mv season03.tbn season03.jpg

Just as before, but this time succeeded. that thing smells some process locking the files. Isn't it?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!