Owncloud missing WebDAV

• Hi All,

After some errors getting the owncloud plugin to work on OMV1.x, after reinstallation, currently looks fine, but I get an error message that my current web server can't support sync due to some WebDAV missing setting.

Any idea what am I missing?

I have the latest 1.13 owncloud plugin installed.

web server is opening but I don't see my shares

thanks

• Did you uninstall the OMV plugin in the apps section of the ownCloud gui? You can't use both.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von tekkb ()

• Faced the same issue today, solved it with apt-get install -f

OMV - kralizec // Hardware: HP Microserver N40L, 8GB RAM, 5x2TB WD Green - LVM2, 50GB for system
    Ubuntu // Hardware: HP Datavault, 2GB RAM, 4x2TB WD Green - LVM, 8GB For System
    RasperryPi - not used currently
    NAS-FSC-Q700 - about to retire?

• I uninstalled the OMV app from owncloud and no difference, the message i get is the following

"Your web server is not yet properly setup to allow files synchronization because the WebDAV interface seems to be broken. Please double check the installation guides", i didn't manage to get what I need to do.

• Here is how fix this error message.

SSL issue, omv cert and cert used in owncloud should be the same and common name match ipof omv as this is what is put in for trusted domain at /var/www/owncloud/config/config.php

Four things must match:

Code
    how you connect https://ipofyouromv/owncloud (if you use a hostname to connect the following variable would change accordingly)
    certificate your OMV uses in ssl cert common name must match ipofyouromv
    certificate that ownCloud uses ssl cert common name must match ipofyouromv (just use same cert you used for your omv)
    The ipofyouromv must be in the trusted domains of this file /var/www/owncloud/config/config.php

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von tekkb ()

• Go to app section in owncloud and enable app External Storage Support
    Then you need to go into admin via the admin drop down in upper right.
    Then go to the section labeled External Storage and drop down the Add Storage dropdown and choose local.
    Then to left put in a name where it will be mounted. You do not need to create this folder owncloud will do it.
    Then in configurage put in path on your omv of folder your want to share.
    In applicable put the users you want to have rights to it.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von tekkb ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!